Reviews for All The Better
patattack chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Haha, poor Richard. He's such a sucker.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Haha this is really funny ;)
Kasamiraa chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Funny, cute, & clever! I loved it,
wonderful story!
Sir Alwick chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ironically enough, Star would actually be wearing MORE clothes if she went as a playboy bunny. And you are correct, Star, vampires are indeed NOT supposed to sparkle.

When she mentioned Aladin and suggested going as The Genie, I couldn't help but imagine her as "I Dream of Genie." Hey, Blackfire could go as her evil sister. :P

Great story! Loved the dialogue. :)

-Sir Alwick
ily26 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
haha OMG i luv this!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
"You have no survival instinct, do you?"

Seriously, that comment made me laugh for a while.

Hah-hah! This one, too:

"Not sure if people would get it. Plus we've never had a female American President, Kory."

"I do forget how barbaric your people can be."

This is definitely Favorite material.

HARHARHAR! DICK will be Li'l Red Riding Hood! Too priceless! She has GOT his NUMBER, and no mistake!

What fabulous little one-shot! Thanks!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
How did I miss this one?

As always, it was clever and funny.

Hope you're feeling better.

I'm still looking forward to an "All Things Titan" update.
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Congrats on your friend (although tis a very very very very late one) and great story! Will Richard have to wear tights? Usually, Red Riding hood wears a dress. xD An old costume comes to mind.

Hey, I'm back and ready to read through your stories, slowly but steadily. Where should I start? :)
Mandykur chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
awesome
Effervescent Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I'm going to have to disagree with you my friend. Aladdin is the best Disney prince there is. Star could've been Jasmine. I'm surprised you didn't go with Han Solo and Leia. Then again, Robin probably wouldn't last the night if he had to deal with men drooling over his girlfriend clad in the slave outfit.

All in all this was very funny.
Faith-o-saurus chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I'm loving it! Kori and Richard make me laugh.

And is that your son as your icon? He's adorable!
Tiger by the Tail chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
All The Better was great! Very creative and funny! Nice job!
Taralynn10 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I loved this story you did a really great job on it! I thought Richard was funny how he was willing to dress up in a girl's costume! haha anyways, great story I look forward to reading all your other stories too. :)
Rob4Star chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Very funny and just the right about of naughty...
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Ahaa it was really cute! And I loved the fact that you tied in the present DC Universe facts. You did a great job, I laughed several times.