Reviews for my wildest dreams could not foresee
smytheberry is my life chapter 1 . 11/3
What? I'm not just saying that I'm genuinely confused about this ends situation and I needs to know
TheLogicalDreamerandWriter chapter 1 . 3/23
Wow. You basically predicted the finale didn't you? xD Awesome story!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
God! I loved this fic! GRRRRRRREAT JOB.
Phoenix South chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Eu concordo totalmente que era Puck que tinha de estar naquele chuveiro, pois ele tem uma voz muito melhor, e é mil vezes mais bonito que Finn, nada contra o querido Cory, mas é minha opiniao, a história como sempre maravilhosa, voce escreve muito bem!
golden-ribbons chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
absolutely loved it!

I love when people put Santana and Puck as Rachel's best friends; it just seems to fit.

& your storyline was amazing! it was really well written, & it was quite imaginative. I always find authors using the same storyline over and over again, but this is one of a kind!

well done! hoping to read more from you :)
Elle Loves Glee chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I absolutely loved this! St Berry is awesome. Wish this was how it would have gone on the show!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I actually feel kinda bad for Finnie
northstar61 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Not sure why I never got around to reading this before, but it was a nice treat today. I loved it! The idea of Rachel following Jesse to CA and them being together ever since is one I definitely would enjoy seeing play out. No sympathy for Finn here whatsoever. Adored Jesse and Rachel coming out the the public at the Tonys, and their speeches to each other were adorable. :)
NeverQuitDreaming chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
So i loved this oneshot. It was sooo funny! I loved how you wrote puck, and i thought that Santana and Rachel being best friends was definetly interesting. I loved the cute moments between Rachel and St. James! It was very well-written.
Kkaty chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Any chance if a follow on to this because I seriously read this fic at least once a day because it makes me so happy
StBerryForever chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Ohhhh sad! Lovely story though, love st berry!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
loved it!
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
great story
kbraven52 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I loved this! I'm a huge fan of future fics with marriage and babies. This was so interesting and different though. I love that you had Rachel change her name and be completely hidden from the spotlight, yet she had everything she ever wanted. And i totally squealed over the precious tony speeches that Jesse and Rachel both gave. So cute!
lux thebarbarionwarrior chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
GAUD DAMN AWESOME!loved it!definitely an ending worth !