Reviews for Perfectly Aware
kahuladragon chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Molly would know Mike Stamford, and I'm guessing Stamford would be aware that Molly was a staffer. Since she works inthelsb/morgue. Mike Stamford's teaches at Bart's so it possible that they know each other vaguely.
Kazu0 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
You I cringed more in the Scandal in Belgravia episode. Poor Molly, I am rewatching the series now and I find her more likeable this time.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Well done Sherlock really is an ass. But you nail him perfectly as far as how MOLLY would react to him. He is a jerk but you just can't help but adore him.
GGE chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
One little complaint: third paragraph, last sentence; "deduct" should be "deduce".

Besides that, I love it! Short, sweet, and sympathetic to one of very few female characters in the show.
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
you have to give her some credit for daring to even try - poor thing. well written :)
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Aww, poor Molly. :D

You're not the only one who cringed for her. :O

Great job!
twowritehands chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
LOL I cringed for her too. Loved that scene in the show, and I love this perspective on it. Good job! :)
Valkyrie Vamp chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Aw. Have you seen Molly's website?

Link: : / / w w w . . c o . u k /

(without the spaces)

If it doesn't work, you can get onto it from the bbc Sherlock homepage.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Very nice POV of a minor character who made a big impression. You describe her thoughts on herself and Sherlock really well and I think you're spot on. Favorite line: "She tried to smile, be social. Though it was hard and it shouldn't have been hard with a sociopath."
Denethor's Angel chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Absolutely lovely little piece!

I like Molly and could see her thinking that. I hope you shall write more about her and Sherlock !
yumitadashi chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow, that was really great.

I have to say, I felt sorry for her. I seriously did.

You got Molly pretty good, in my opinion. Can see her actually thinking that way.

Yumi