Reviews for Cross Game: the Beyond
AquaticSilver chapter 3 . 4/1
Please update?
This is the only Cross Game that is really long. So far, the other CG fics are short :(
Need a long chapter fic.
AquaticSilver chapter 2 . 4/1
Cute as ever! :)
AquaticSilver chapter 1 . 4/1
Only now i noticed..been reading this fic a lot but i never once leave a review.

Thanks for the fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This is beautiful. Like actually spot on in so many ways but please please PLEASE MOAR!
sai ninja chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Your characterisation is spot on, I really loved these three chapters! It's a shame you haven't updated in s long.
Narutolovesraman chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
NUUU! I want more! There are SO few Cross Game stories, and this one's bloody brilliant! But it's been almost two years...so I guess this isn't getting update anymore, huh? ): This was really good though...the mangaka of Cross Game left me a little disappointed at the end; I was seriously hoping for a kiss. But I guess canon will have to be good enough ;D. I really hope you decide to recontinue this, though.
RJ chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love this! Just the last ending was so bittersweet that i almost cried.
Mangald chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Honestly, it's so well-written and everything, it's like I'm reading it right off the manga! The only thing that I realized is that Adachi had already clarified on Wakaba. He put in one part where Ichigo was telling Koh that if it was a girl who saw all his good qualities, Wakaba would allow it. .Also, that's also why when they started to acknowledge their feelings, they didn't want to really be together together because they felt that it was betraying Wakaba, but at they end, they realize that they actually aren't.
u r awesome chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
This is Beautiful and great! It is written in such a manner, that its just like the story from the manga. I always wondered if Aoba or Ko ever questioned each other for sort of betraying Waka. Wow you are an amazing writer. This story is perfect. It made my FAVORITES list! :D I absolutely love this story. I especially like how you incorporated Japanese into your story. I looked up some of the phrases but I knew most of them! ;) Very cool way of writing your story. PLEASE make more Ko and Aoba fanfics please! Please update this story soon... or is it already done? Either way I just wanted to tell you that this story was amazing and you have my congrats! :) I am now a big fan of your writing! You really have talent, and I hope you keep writing!

u r awesome
u r awesome chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
I love it! This is so perfect! you capture ko and aoba's relationship so well. The details and dialouge are written so similarly to the actual cross game story. I was amazed at how well everything was written! You are a really great author. Thank you so much for writing this story! it was extremely well written an I absolutely love it! You ARE awesome! :) I hope you update very soon!

u r awesome
Tillynilly chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
aaaah i know this is so late, but i just started going to fanfic more frequently.. but anyways, this is really good! i've also wondered about this issue a lot when reading cross game. please continue! it's going really well!
QueenB chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Muledragon chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Me like so far. You do a good job of capturing the characters and portraying Ko and Aoba's back and forth relationship, and I like where you're going with the story. It directly approaches one of the major roadblocks for their relationship, and I look forward to seeing what you do with it. Keep up the good work. Yours is the only multiple chapter crossgame fic out there, it'd be cool if you kept it going. Keep on updating, and I'll keep on reviewing.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
I am so very glad someone decided to do a continuation. The ending was perfect and all, but I always wish for more from adachi comics because I wish I knew what their adult lives would be like.

I do think that Aoba's a bit stiff somehow. My actual opinion is that she has already gotten over 'taking Koh from Wakaba' over the course of the manga. But to each his own, I guess, and it's perfect emotional drama.

In response to the other guy who asked to leave off the Japanese, I think that using -chan(s) and -san(s) are vital, but perhaps the story would still work even with an english 'ittekismasu' and 'itadakimasu' etc.

I do like your story direction though.

Ohhhh I'm so inspired to write my own story now. I wish I had the drive to actually finish my stories. Please don't drop this one, you'll make my day. :D
meling07 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011