Reviews for DADA boycott
idadri chapter 12 . 8/22
school 4: muggle win. they find magic with camera and video, capture wizards, test their blood and creating deathly sick just for wizards.
K chapter 17 . 8/13
OK so I was thinking... the wizarding world is in ruins and stuff so if anyone broke the laws and a muggle found out they wouldn't be able o do anything because they would have time to send the person to jail or Obliviate the muggle, you know? So what if people start going into the muggle world for refuge and the muggle find out about magic and have to choose a side(or perhaps try creating their own side because they're idiots) and stuff. It could literally turn into a world war, but with two worlds merged and ITD BE WORLD WAR THREE
K chapter 10 . 8/13
Technically speaking,if a pure blood married and had a child with a muggleborn, said child would most likely be magical, like a pure blood child, but with the muggleborn's linage being nonmagical, the possibility is less. The magic on that side of the family only just started and the blood inside the actual child would be closer to that of a half-blood than a pureblood
K chapter 6 . 8/13
These people were scared of children, thus explaining why the Ministry NEEDS A NEW MINISTER
Angels-heart1 chapter 17 . 7/31
I hope things in your life calm d9wn and your able to write again, because this story is absolutely fantastic! I love it, and can't wait to read more!
Eagle Hawke chapter 13 . 7/19
WHAT?! Percy?
a reply to the author's note i think that to be pure blood you have to have 4 magical grandparents
i am definitely liking it, not really sure why you are using jefferson though he was an avid supporter of oppression on pretty much everyone that wasn't rich and exactly like him
Jarjaxle chapter 7 . 6/25
So much of Potential...Until this was revealed another; "Ron is just useless, dumb, jealous Git that is only good use in HP FF as BAshing target"...Yeah...Liked before this revelation...Sorry I am out of here.
Flutters Is Shy chapter 11 . 6/16
Unaware of the revolution (Snape read the Prophet) Snape was coldly certain that Voldemort would be ruling for many years, and that if Dumbledore survived, he would never be in any position to do anything to the betrayer of the Order.

Wait... What?! How the HELL does Snape not know about the revolution? He was there at Hogwarts, and got chased off after a period of time when the revolution was already in full swing.

At the very least he should know that Harrys putting up a fight, with a fair number of people behind him. REGARDLESS of the fact that he reads the Prophet.
Nellyblue11 chapter 17 . 5/31
Please update your story please
will harry and hermione end up together
will harry and luna be saved
please update your next chapter
blinddivinity chapter 17 . 5/29
Love it! Can't wait to read more :)
Vlalaxix13579 chapter 10 . 5/19
From what I've read a pureblood has, yes, two magical parents, but can also trace their magic back several generations. I think the fact that Harry has a magical muggleborn and a pureblood as a parent would make him something like a first generation pureblood. But from the way the purebloods in the series treat Harry and other halfbloods I don't think they're really going to care about the technicalities. From reading the Harry Potter series, I get the feeling that the number of muggleborns, and halfbloods coming about from a muggleborn and pureblood, is increasing and as such the percentage of strictly purebloods to halfbloods, including first gen purebloods, to muggleborns is slowly increasing for muggleborns and halfbloods, and putting a strain on the purebloods... I totally didn't mean to yak your ear off, that's just my opinion. Sorry, but I do love your story so far.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 17 . 4/24
This is a very interesting concept, I really like it! I look forward to future updates!
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 4/22
Nice reference to Malcolm X, if Hermione's reply was one.

"We didn't land on Plymouth Rock: Plymouth Rock landed on *us*."-Malcolm X