Reviews for A Ninja's Love
myulander chapter 1 . 3/22
cool job
Joey chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I liked the story and i was wondering u ever thought of NatsuLink.
SmilesTheJester chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I always enjoy reading this little fanfic. I wish there was an actual story with these two as a pairing, one that is updated regularly... I miss the Hylian hero in SoulCalibur! I can't find stories that are current... ;_;

But awesome story, always reread this in my spare time. Please make more with Link and Taki! Can ya tell that's my fav pairing? :D

Stay awesome,
-Jester of Smiles
Fanboy316 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Yep!The perils of love is no stranger to Link and his stay in the Soul Calibur has given him three wonderful ,the silent and deadly ninja,Ivy the sultry and conniving dominatrix and Cassandra,young and fierce sister of poor Link is in the middle of this will he choice?Anyways,great story,see ya!
madlink007 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I like this one two
crimsonchocobo15 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Seriously loved the story... i'm named after someone in the story, can you guess who? XD
Totong chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
A love story between a innocent and noble elfin wanderer and a cold and deadly demon hunter a great one-shot.
MorriganMKII chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
It's a cute story... but something about it rubs me the wrong way. Problem is, I can't quite place what that something is.

Considering that fact, I normally wouldn't leave a review; but you asked for one, yes?

Not to say it's unpleasant, of course, I feel like I should like it in the absense of any glaring flaws.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
o chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Entertaining
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This was such an awesome little oneshot you created :D I never would have paired Link up with Taki as I normally pair him up with either Cassandra or Talim. But after reading this, I have fallen in love with the Taki/Link pairing.

Like Link, I was confused when Taki insulted him like that before going off on her own. But when Sophitia explained to Link that Taki was in love with him it all made sense. As a ninja she's meant to hide her feelings away because it's in her nature to do do as a warrior. I loved how romantic it was and I'm glad they got together in the end - Taki deserves some happiness and love once in a while :D

Oh, and the bit with Yun Seong at the end was so damn hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing XD. Overall, this was such a wonderful story to read.
FlightofSilver chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Huh, Link and Taki? Never thought of that, but the way you wrote it made some sense.

Very amusing. I liked the part where Yun Seong popped in. XD

It's almost like a curse, the way seemingly every single girl Link meets falls in love with or at least has a crush on him. Even the nonhuman ones.
Nobody chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I really enjoy your one-shots involving Link, Ivy, and Taki. Although, I'm not sure which one I like more. Anyway, keep up the good work. I look foward to reading more from you!
Elizander chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Sude, you really need to stop making this short annd pointless stories about Link been a "Play boy" with all the girls from SC, incluiding thoes who are like 10 years older than him. I know you can do something better.

Funny story anyway. But the love and hate complex was to generic to my taste and I really can't imagine our beloved "Cold blood kunoichi" being soo infentile.

But hey is Your story.
MechaUltimaZero chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I only ever played the PS2 version, so I don't know jack about Link in-universe, but since I was recently able to play some of the Zelda games (particularly Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask), I wanted to read some SC fanfics about him, and this was the first among them. You did quite well, keeping everyone in character, by the way.
BlackXII chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Hmmmmmmm You FINALLY piqued my interests in me making such a fanfic with such a pairing... Besides I need to explain somehow How on earth The Twilight Princess link in my story is having ninja reflexes... Anyway Nice story and Poor Yun seong. I think we need a healer for his arm.