Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Shapeshifter
inspired-by-Dream chapter 5 . 11/2/2017
well, I’m hitting the “pause” here.

It would be ver interesting to see the story play out, afterall, the one definite adventage/disadventage of fanfic is they have something akin to skeleton structure of canon to build from. So logically speaking, Akatsuki’s still a bug thinf behind the scene, and Danzo still lurks, Sasuke would still be the target of Orochimaru, therefore Sandaime’s retirement, and so on a so forth. Gaara’s frienship/kinship is perhaps something that I’m most interested in this ‘verse, consider how much similarity the two would share. But Naruto, being far more mellow and tame, probably would not win as much friends, or even turn as much enemies as friends.

Or you could delve into another direction and have the Jinchuuriki, for whatever might be left, get together, “family reuinon” for the Bijuu and what not. Now that Kyuubi is becoming fatherly.

Kakashi’s team, probably still have Sasuke, will now behave very differently, behind the scene or not. And other teams and friends Naruto might acquire become even more of a gamble of ideas. Straying far from the core universe in this case with over two digit of teams is a challenge you set yourself up for.

You know, this thought process is going nowhere... I kind of understand why you might have dropped it. Is not as exciting, and lack of excitment sparks far less brain cell for inspiration. Sure, thought out in-depth story gets you a stable foundation in world building and story drafting, it becomes difficult once the juice ran out though.

ugh, blabber. Sorry.

Thank you for the story though. I like the concept of henge and shapeshifting a lot, and to find a story that develope heavily on it is just really nice.

Perhaps you have already finished it somewhere, perhaps you have dropped this completely. Either way, I hope you have great many inspirational moment and sparks of wit to put them down in the media or form of your passion.
inspired-by-Dream chapter 4 . 11/2/2017
lots of info dump, but understandable with your explaining, doable as well. I certainly like your way of the Kyuubi characterization. Also, noting om your more mellow style in story writing, it’s definitely not boring, but a calm that you often don’t get from, well, stories being emotional hell. Is relaxing, to read this piece, and I quite enjoyed it despite the fact that its only been a few chapters.

I don’t know if you ever would get back to it, which I certainly hope so...

Oh and the parallel between Gaara calling Shukaku mother and this Naruto calling Kurama father is amusing, and heart warming, to allow Naruto someone to lean on. The far less ambition and level headedness given him a far more lonely feel about him than the hyperactive Naruto in another world.
inspired-by-Dream chapter 2 . 11/2/2017
Hmm, I definitely like how you think and how you write this story. But it seems like a ditched project huh.

Nevertheless. Awesome story. A very different world it seems. Really cool concept. And I bet Naruto and Gaara still would become great friend. What with Gaara being the tanuki holder.
Mistake chapter 3 . 5/9/2017
Your history is wrong, naruto was hated in the village, and was considered a pariah so yeah having the village be nice to him is wrong
yindragonkiba chapter 5 . 3/29/2017
good fic
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
More Please
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2016
I think naruto should end up staying a konoha nin and grow more attached to it pleas update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
You made this a tad bit slow and depressing no expected times lips to skip walking, running, sprinting. Basic things but can be expected a time skip for it. The depression is just one case of it this story has also become depressing because of this. Naruto this depressed? Well what is this story about now then? Think about it. I'm gonna look for another story thumbs up if you actually try to fix some things if not well.. Can't say you tried to make a good story.
yuyuyre chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
Great.
fizzyftd chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
ur fic is absolutely awesome. good work. why not get kyuubi to pass some skills down to naruto as well? pls upload as soon as possible:-P
sly kitsune9 chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
When making a fanfiction, if it's in English have everything in English this way your readers don't have to use Google to translate. BTW your Japanese is not good konohagakure no sato is the romaji use the Hidden Leaf Village or Hidden Leaf bc the romaji is used in the English subbed version of it.
sly kitsune9 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Kitsune means Fox akuma neko means demon cat not bakeneko
ChaosIzanagiNoOokami chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
great chapter
Brazilwolf chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
It really is cool that Naruto can shapeshift. And that he is smarter as well. I like the way you portrayed the characters and there Kitsune. Naruto's teams' reaction was funny when they found out he could shift. things I hope is that through the chapters that you give a chance for Naruto to shift into a more predatory type of animal(wolf, a big cat,etc.). I really like this story and can't wait to see what happens next.
Lamya Enka chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
I really love how you are doing your characters and their abilities in not just power but personality as well. I don't think that the characters are that over powered, just ahead. It kind of makes sense, since they are on their own and had to do stuff without a parent, so they learned to be tougher or try new things or are just not a squeamish as what the cannon characters are. :)