Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: Shapeshifter
yuyuyre chapter 4 . 11/6
fizzyftd chapter 5 . 7/26
ur fic is absolutely awesome. good work. why not get kyuubi to pass some skills down to naruto as well? pls upload as soon as possible:-P
sly kitsune9 chapter 2 . 7/23
When making a fanfiction, if it's in English have everything in English this way your readers don't have to use Google to translate. BTW your Japanese is not good konohagakure no sato is the romaji use the Hidden Leaf Village or Hidden Leaf bc the romaji is used in the English subbed version of it.
sly kitsune9 chapter 1 . 7/23
Kitsune means Fox akuma neko means demon cat not bakeneko
ChaosIzanagiNoOokami chapter 1 . 7/17
great chapter
Brazilwolf chapter 5 . 6/15
It really is cool that Naruto can shapeshift. And that he is smarter as well. I like the way you portrayed the characters and there Kitsune. Naruto's teams' reaction was funny when they found out he could shift. things I hope is that through the chapters that you give a chance for Naruto to shift into a more predatory type of animal(wolf, a big cat,etc.). I really like this story and can't wait to see what happens next.
Lamya Enka chapter 5 . 1/25
I really love how you are doing your characters and their abilities in not just power but personality as well. I don't think that the characters are that over powered, just ahead. It kind of makes sense, since they are on their own and had to do stuff without a parent, so they learned to be tougher or try new things or are just not a squeamish as what the cannon characters are. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
I just misread nurture as neuter.
Spica75 chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Story needs some continueing... ;)
Iryelb chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Great story, I always enjoy seeing a good idea excellently executed. Although, I have to wonder why does Naruto not care about human transformations? He has had the ability to completely change his body to anyone else's for over half a decade and he has never tried to be a grownup or even a girl. I'm not saying it's necessary, but it just seems like if you've had the ability to be anybody, even any animal, since you were five then gender and age seem less like hard/fast lines not to be crossed and more like loose suggestions. Still I like the original approach you're taking to this story in that Naruto doesn't want to be the best shinobi in the world and he is like "orphans of the world unite!" Hope to see the next chapter up soon.
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
CrystallineX chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
This story is so awesome! And I don't mind any of your OCs, though I did hope for more action from the canon characters. I'm sure other readers have asked you this, but will Naruto learn Kage Bunshin? I actually don't mind if he doesn't; so many times, authors abuse the clones to make Naruto learn things superhuman speed, without even giving him the mental exhaustion. (but it still feels like fate to have him learn it :P)
Even though it's been 2 years since you last updated, I will keep tabs on this story and hope you finish it! :)
o76o chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
sooo.. love this little story of yours (i know that it's not really that small but ;] )
i really like it and all but since the last time it was updated was in 2011, i was just wondering if it was still being continued ;)

anyway i still love your story. ;) 33

animefan chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
cant wait for the next chapter. its great
CecilRedwing chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
This was a really good story and a shame it isnt updated anymore. But i applaud the direction you took your naruto. its more of a Real/Naruto than anyother.