Reviews for Alexander Draco Malfoy
Fate96 chapter 36 . 5/12
Please update! PLEASE!
samuelleslythrn chapter 36 . 5/2
This is the best. I cried so much in this story. Damn. Please continue. Please.
I started reading this years ago and just stumbled across it and noticed it had been updated since and omg it so amazing please please please keep going it's such an amazing story
UniLiliCornia chapter 36 . 4/17
This story made me laugh, it made me anxious, excited and sad. Believe me when I write that I cried, in fact I haven't cried this much in a long time. So please I beg of you, finish this story. What you have here it's a masterpiece and it would be a shame if you weren't to continue; Although I do hope it will have a happy ending seeing as the Malfoy family as already suffered quite enough. Thanks for writing this and I'll be hoping for an update.
Chosandylee chapter 36 . 4/5
I wish you will complete the story full. I dont know what going to happen next in story. Plz try to update story
Aren't you gonna update anymore?
I've been waiting since forever.
Ein011 chapter 1 . 3/19
I'm still hoping you would update this fic one day.
awesome story, the pacing and characterization is on point
stupefiedkneazle chapter 36 . 3/12
It's sad not to know the ending of this wonderful story, especially when it's near the end. I am still hoping you come back for this story. Prying and hoping, all the best!
Soon17 chapter 1 . 3/11
I am here to leave review again! I know it's your story and you have every right to stop, but it's really a nice story and I love your plot. Please come back and finish it someday, I will be waiting~
eemaggss chapter 36 . 3/7
Oh no! A cliff hanger! I've really loved reading this story...the characters are perfect. I know it's been a while since you updated, but I hope you'll continue posting! xo
jaymay49 chapter 36 . 2/27
Oh my gosh! Please don't just leave it there! I love this story and really, truest hope you haven't abandoned it because it is just too freaking good!
Accio.DMalfoyx chapter 36 . 2/20
please update soon, its been over a year and this story is too good to forget about!
Hanna Yuuki chapter 1 . 2/17
Can't wait your next chapter update. This is a great story
anamikalove chapter 36 . 12/18/2016
Type your review for this chapter here... Plz plz update soon i can't wait...
anamikalove chapter 29 . 12/18/2016