Reviews for Casualties
Really enjoyed this.
evilboiryu chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Okay so I have with friends in a general chat on facebook and we all LOVE this story. I read it first and just wanted to say that you did an amazing job. I love how you copied the authors style, even if it wasn't intentional. And THANK YOU for not making peeta and gale secretly gay. They both loved katniss and everyone knows it. Really great job, I hope you keep writing!
Deranged Dear chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This is so completely great. Oh my goodness just really thank you. This almost made me cry and I just I can't. You are a great person.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Aww! That was a really well done, adorable, au story.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Wow. Just wow. I am not one for slash fics but I decided to give this one a shot. And I am so broken right now. It ended well but oh boy the feels along the way, I don't think this outcome would have happened but your story just works. Their pain and love was tangible that I had to hold in my sobs so I didn't wake up my husband. Very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Welllll...this was...unusual
everlasting1286 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I didn't expect to because I'm a huge Everlark fan, but the writing was sooooo good and the concept just worked and made sense, so I really liked this :D Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww so cute
Spaidel chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Beautiful story :)
scarletwater chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was just fantastic! I love the angst and the love between Gale and Peeta, and I particularly liked the ending. Overall this story made a little teary but very happy at the same time.
ParallelToNone chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Every time I read this story I just love it even more. One of the best fanfics I ever read. It wasn't rushed or not believable. You stayed true to the characters and didn't change the story too much which made it more realistic. Love.
wheather79 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Absolutely lovely. This is the first Peeta/Gale pairing I have read and I can't read to find more! :) xo
emarina chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Hmm… where to begin…

I am a huge fan of THG, but like many others was left feeling a little cheated at the end. I should say that Peeta was my favorite character, I fell in love with him instantly. I was skeptical to read your story for two reasons. First, I really wanted him to be happy with Katniss. Second, I was never a big fan of Gale.

That being said, your story made me rethink everything. It let me see Gale in a new light. It was just so achingly beautiful and realistic. There were times I had to take breaks, I didn’t want my tears to distract me from your tale. I can honestly say with no amount of exaggeration that your story is the best I have ever read on this site. I’m glad you chose not to make this a tale of sex, but rather a tale of love. Unquestionable, undeniable love. I’d like to quote my favorite lines, but I’d have to quote in its entirety. So, I’ll share this:

What have you done to me? You and your words. I think you were perfect to embody Peeta’s POV. Thank you.
zapkicked chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
You! You made me have ALL THE FEELS! I mean, the start was so tragic. The way you described Katniss' death and everything, it hurts! So bad! Then Peeta coming back and having doubts, nightmares etc. its giving me twists in my lungs and him and Gale healing together feeling both the loss of Katniss and comforting each other. Oh gosh. The length is worth the read because you summed it up PERFECTLY. I wouldn't have it any other way. Gale and Peeta are like my guilty pleasure pairing. I love your aproach to them. Thank you for this wonderful wonderful fic!