Reviews for Casualties
absK chapter 1 . 1/3
I'm speechless. This fic is so perfect!
adiamusGEN chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I loved this. This followed how I imagined it would as soon as I read about Katniss' passing. It wasn't erratic, it wasn't spur of the moment thing, it was just THEM. And its amazing that you were able to portray this so...so realistically. Thank you so much for writing this- it was amazing!
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Really enjoyed this.
evilboiryu chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Okay so I have with friends in a general chat on facebook and we all LOVE this story. I read it first and just wanted to say that you did an amazing job. I love how you copied the authors style, even if it wasn't intentional. And THANK YOU for not making peeta and gale secretly gay. They both loved katniss and everyone knows it. Really great job, I hope you keep writing!
Deranged Dear chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This is so completely great. Oh my goodness just really thank you. This almost made me cry and I just I can't. You are a great person.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Aww! That was a really well done, adorable, au story.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Wow. Just wow. I am not one for slash fics but I decided to give this one a shot. And I am so broken right now. It ended well but oh boy the feels along the way, I don't think this outcome would have happened but your story just works. Their pain and love was tangible that I had to hold in my sobs so I didn't wake up my husband. Very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Welllll...this was...unusual
everlasting1286 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I didn't expect to because I'm a huge Everlark fan, but the writing was sooooo good and the concept just worked and made sense, so I really liked this :D Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwww so cute
Spaidel chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Beautiful story :)
scarletwater chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was just fantastic! I love the angst and the love between Gale and Peeta, and I particularly liked the ending. Overall this story made a little teary but very happy at the same time.
ParallelToNone chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Every time I read this story I just love it even more. One of the best fanfics I ever read. It wasn't rushed or not believable. You stayed true to the characters and didn't change the story too much which made it more realistic. Love.
wheather79 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Absolutely lovely. This is the first Peeta/Gale pairing I have read and I can't read to find more! :) xo