Reviews for Really Distasteful
Bablefisk chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Ohhh! I really love Puck, but this song was PERFECT for him!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
this is A GOOD one good on the revenge angle
MistressLeah chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
trololololol I loved it! it was really cute and funny cx! as for the language: it was really good! written correctly and everything! Ioved it! ( btw LOVE the song choice!)
EnderNyan chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I can actually imagine Kurt and the glee girls singing this :o
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
TOTALLY AWESOME, GREAT, COOL, PERFECT, and I've run out of words to say which express the total AWESOMENESS of this story.

Though I'm a heavy Purt addict, this was totally cool, and I can understand Santana's point of view, I too live for these kind of coup d'├ętats.

COOL STORY, please don't delete your stories THEY'RE AWESOME!
gleefulmusings chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Epic. Completely and totally EPIC! This is one of the BEST uses of a song in fanfiction that I've read in some time. Well done!
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
although I will admit that I am a Noah fan I also totally adored this story. my only true critque would have to be that I think Quinn say bullshit is a little out of character since shems trying to go back to being all sweet and innocent.
Summitterer chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
hey:)) great story! one question though: what was up with quinn?
Mollyone chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Haha, briliant! I've just recently fallen in love with Glee and Lily Allen, who, by the way, has became one of my most repected artists, and I loved to read a story about this song. It's just a pity they wouldn't risk putting such a song though, it would be totally awesome!

SarahWRadcliffe chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
There is like no better word (or probably there is but i dont have a thesaurus nearby) to describe this...

Totally loved it!
Bittersweet Dream chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This is awesome! And I just found my new favorite song! Great job!

It's great that Kurt got a chance to fight back, in his own way.

- Dami -
platowasabore chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That was very enjoyable. If you ask me Puck got away with far to much bullying. I mean, come one. Pee balloons? That's just messed up. great story! And Kurt would totally rock that song.
Callette chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Thanks for this... I think Puck REALLY deserved it. It's nice to see him called out on the bullying, which he so rarely is. Great story!