Reviews for We'll Make it Work
mamashark chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I am so glad that I found such a well written Matt/Julie story. I can't wait to read more of your work!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Nice idea and thanks for writing.

I am a new fan of Friday Night Lights but it seems that Matt and Julie make a cute couple.
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Good work. Out of the two Matt & Julie stories of yours I have read I probably liked the other one better than this one but that said I still enjoyed this was very much too. Young love, and so so uncertain at that time. You captured it well.

I too did not start watching Friday Night Lights until late...really late though for me - like after the show was over late. :/ These two were by far my favorite couple. I was also very surprised not to see that many MJ fanfics on this site. I felt for sure everyone else had to love them just as much as I did...I'm always happy to read a fanfic about them! :)
monroeslittle chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This was great! I was the same way about Matt/Julie fic - I was so suprrised (and so sad!) to realise how little of it there was. That made me love this all the more. You write them so in character, so much the Matt and Julie of the show, and your missing scene fits in seamlessly with those - it's canon as far as I'm concerned! I really loved that Julie wanted Matt to ride in the back with her - that whole moment was so sweet, just like them :)

And the way Matt keeps his eyes on her as he talks to reporters? I love it! I loved this whole fic! Thanks so much for writing some good M/J fanfic!
FNL Lover chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I love these two together! The new season just started and so far it's ok. I hear Matt is coming back to do a couple of more episodes. Hopefully the writers get him back together with julie! ;)
Mayicita chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Adri! You are writing again, excelent!

I don't watch this show but I just wanted to tell you that I am happy to see another one of your fics :D

And Matt and Julie seem like a very cute couple ;D
Anamia 1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was sweet. Just like them. As for your surprise about the lack of stories about this couple, it's not that people think they are not good together, or something. It's just that Riggins is hot, and Layla is annoying, and we all want them to NOT happen ;-)