Reviews for In The Absence Of Sam
TraSan chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Very nice joint effort and yes - so sweet! :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
THIS WAASS AWEEEESOOOMMEEE!

WAHH!H!
LaylaBinx chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Awww! So cute! :D
RhianaStar chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Definitely a very brotherly moment that has been missing from SPN... you got the character's down... liked the little bit of joking about names... and the last bit at the end with Dean watching over Sam...
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Sadly, even when drunk soulless Sam feels only physically, not emotional, but at least he can sleep, that's good, right? But Dean is the big brother no matter what and he will fix Sam, he promises, nothing better than that. Hugs, Vonnie
cold kagome chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
OMG... AWWWE. .POOR DEAN.. .P.P
twomom chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Loved this! Thanks!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Loved this epilogue by your friend Karen. Just adore drunk Sammy and even soulless drunk Sam was more like his normal self! And he actually fell asleep, no wonder a tear leaked out of Dean's eye and his promised to fix his little brother.
jensensgirl3 chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
How cute even though Sam doesn't have a soul, he still can get himself shit face lol.

I know Dean misses his Sammy very much, and he'll get him back and then deal with the consequences.
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Good writing team, gals. Flowed from one to the other. I liked the "real boy" and "Mr. Roboto" references.

So, Sam can be knocked unconscious and he has all his other bodily functions, it does make me wonder if soulless, Sam has a higher tolerance for alcohol than he used to though. Fun to see him and Cas in a drinking contest.

Anyway, thanks for writing this. As always, I'm a fan of you both.
Marianna Morgan chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Aw! This was sweet.

"I miss you Sammy. I...will...fix...this. Fix...you".

I have no doubt that you will, Dean...but please hurry!
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
It was a nice moment between the brothers, Sam willing to drink with his brother and trying to feel an emotion, especially since Sam won't drink with Dean on the show right now.

I like Dean's comment about Mr. Roboto, fits with robo-Sam.

I wonder why Sam fell asleep and Dean thought Sam looked like his 15 year brother again? Maybe Dean had already fallen asleep and was dreaming.

Karen, thanks for having your friend add to your story.
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
awwwwwwwwwww that was gold. I need more. PLEEEASE. I must know what happens in the morning, It was so tender and sweet and touching and I just want, I NEED Dean to fix Sam. Oh, this was awesome. Ypu should write more chapters, there is so much more to this story- I know it- I feel it. You can't leave it like that, you are too damn good-I just know there's more in you girly!
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
You know, this would make for an interesting series of one-shots. After all, there is implications in the series that Dean and Sam have gone on other hunts/assignments for Crowly between episodes. I very much enjoyed this. Poor Dean. He'll try seven ways from Sunday to get that shell of a person who's supposed to be his brother to acquire some kind of spark. I feel frustrated for him.
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 11/25/2010