Reviews for Slight Misunderstandings
swtnata94 chapter 1 . 6/22
CUTE!
xxMarkSallingsBabyGirlxx chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was really funny. And they should totally name the baby Jackie. And not just because it's my name. Keep writing. I look forward to more stories in the future.
Pharies chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Hahah XDD

Nice. I love Puck. He makes thing so much funnier sometimes!

Tori
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
lol, cute and funny at the same time, i loved it!
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
aaawwwwwwwwww sooo cuute
Kkaty chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
So many lols right now :-)
makemeagryffindor chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love it :D!
27vampyresinhermind chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
i legit can't stop smiling after reading this! it was so adorable, so in character, just perfect! i loved the entire conversation about his vasectomy and how he didn't actually have one, which i totally believe, then the ending with jackie! perfection bb! i love this so much, i loved it!
Moonlit-Mistress chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Super cute! I love how Puck was all nonchalant about the baby thing. It was just adorable
Alexis Christine chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Rofl. I thought this was just like to adorable. I think you nailed Puck like perfectly!
joker to the thief chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I LOL'd so hard. First of all...'bouncy-bouncy'? Oh Puck XD And this! -

"I mean if we believed all the bullshit that people spouted there, then you'd be a dude and we wouldn't be having this conversation."

I loved this.
bahnannah chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
first off, i loved this. it was just the right amounts of humor, fluff, and puckleberry. yay for your first fic!

secondly - i love the bouncy bouncy line. that cracked me up.

3rd- puck is hilarious with the dude stuff. i hate to admit it, but i do it too. i say dude and chick. and i'm about as far from california as possible as far as accents go. i mean, a southern belle shouldn't be saying dude and chick right? lol.

and the last line about naming the baby was just too funny.