Reviews for Love Can Last
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Omg. Best freaking story ever! I mean the story and the drama was incredible. I really wish I had read it before (: anyways jimmy and Cindy forever 3
jindyandpercabethlover4ever chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
i love happy endings
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 12 . 2/3/2012
This is what I call a happy epilogue! Awesome!
JazzGirl123 chapter 12 . 2/3/2012
Thanks for updating! I think it was an awesome epilogue. And a super story too! Loved it, great job!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
Such a perfect ending! This story has really been great!
JazzGirl123 chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
Thanks for updating! For some reason, I thought of Speak Now by Taylor Swift when reading this chapter. Ba-Bam! Down with Betty! Can't wait for the epilogue!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
Pretty good chapter. I personally think with Jimmy's high IQ, he would have easily seen the signs of Betty's lying as he returned from his drive. Other than that great story!
hmweasley chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I really hope Jimmy realizes the truth soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
JazzGirl123 chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
Thanks for updating! Aw, poor Cindy. It's okay, I've always hated Mrs. Vortex. I hope Jimmy finds out the truth. I hate Betty too so I really don't care what happens to her. Loved it, please update soon!
angel12121993 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE!
jasonkennyjr chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
cool shcoking and cruel cindy had to find out like that but hey thats how it works
Katia11 chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
Whoa! Didn't see that coming!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
Poor Cindy and Jimmy. Shocked but relieved the baby isn't Jimmy's. Love that story twist!
Athenafrodite chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
nooooooooooooooo YOU-ARE-KIDDING-ME

oh my god i must say i really didn't except that! go with jimmy, cindy, run to jimmy!

amazing! i loved it please update i want to know what happens!
hmweasley chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
I really like this story. I can't believe Jack and Betty had been meeting. It's such a strange coincidence. I'd like to know more about how they met and stuff.

About beta readers, beta readers are basically editors. They look over a chapter before it's posted and point out grammar mistakes. There are also prereaders although they're used less often. Prereaders deal more with the story instead of grammar. They'll tell you what they think of the story before you post it. If you're not sure about a certain scene or something along those lines, you can ask a prereader what they think. Sometimes beta readers will also act as prereaders.

I actually have a beta reader profile here, but I've yet to actually beta for someone. If you would like a beta reader, then I'd be willing to help, but I can't tell you how good I'd be at it since I've yet to actually beta for someone.