Reviews for Nalas suprise or curse?
HURRY chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
I really enjoyed it. can you keep doing it
lolsmileyface chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
omg simba losted it. keep up the good work
ss chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
this story is gettin gud plz keep writin
Ke-Ke Shan chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
OHHHHHHHHHHH! LEASE MAKE THE FITH CHAPTER THIS IS GREAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KE-KE SHAN OUT!
terrawolf chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
that was awesome pls make nother chpter
ssl chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
o mi gosh this is amazing
Chica chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
this is amaazing! you need to write more! chapter 5? please?
Dotdog chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Hi. I found your story this morning, and read all te chappies in one sitting. Firstly, I'll start with the pros. As the chappies go on your writing drastically improves. I also enjoy reading about Kiaras mixed emotions towards the smexie lion ;) whether to go with her instincts or remain loyal to Kovu. That's great stuff and you could play with that slot in the future. I also took a immediate liking to Smexie Lion's Pride Members, even the bought one who name I've forgotten :S I also like the way you've handled Nala, how she behaves and acts. now for some of the bad points. I'm not having a go, it's simply to help. Firstly I want to know a bit more about Kovu and Nala, whether they have feelings for each other? Or whether it was just mating or whether there both hiding it? I suppose you'll get onto that in the future though. The last bad things is the sentence structure, I'll try and day this without sounding like my english teacher, but varied sentence structure And punctuation make a story be tenser or sadder. Anyway, sorry for the waffle but I don't review much and when I like to do it propely and try and help.

Don't get me wrong this story is so originals and refreshing. I love it. Definatly staying with this one.
kate chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Please put up chapter 5 soon and hurry
Timmy Tam chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Good chapter, we all have been waiting for this chapter, please tell me that the next chapte will be up sooner, thanks... Please don't kill Kovu, I think Kiara will need him, but she will be angry... and also with her mum... maybe she should stay with Stark... next xhpter is going to turn their lives forever, if it already hasn't happen -.- Please update soon :P

Keep writing, thumbs up and good luck
kate chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Please put up chapter 4 soon and hurry
simba'sbabygurl chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Great story plezzzzz finish and did Kovu rape nala or is it a love affair
Starzinmieyez chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
AHHHHH! A Cliffhanger! This story is interesting...I haven't seen this plot line before. However, I think you should rate it a T. People can read K from when they are 9 years old, and I don't think I at least would've been very to come across this story if I was 9 :S But update soon!