Reviews for Kyubi Avenger
csad21 chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
I very much enjoyed reading this story, it was a nice read.

A few things I have to comment on:

1) There was no character bashing and "overpowered, arrogant and self-righteous author-avatar!Naruto can do no wrong". *Thank* you! You don't know how refreshing that was after seemingly coming across badfics like that one for the last few days. Hopefully, that path of darkness Naruto is taking does not make him emo or utterly violate his core character in later chapters.

2) Wonderful character developments (especially Sasuke) and interactions (especially Sasuke & Naruto and Neji & ghost!Hinata). Also, Hanabi! Whee! Hope we get to see more of her in future.

3) Ino and Sakura getting that good in less than a month rubs me the wrong way. Even if they had training from Gai and Kurenai, considering their previous state, I find it stretches my suspension of disbelief that they could suddenly get that good, no matter how much they apply themselves. Their physical state is shot to hell from not just the lack of training, but the idiotic diets, remember? The worst part of it is that they arguably got *better* than Tenten, which is so not on.

4) I usually dislike the SasuSaku pairing, as much as NaruHina and NaruSaku, because those three can rarely be done well, but I didn't mind it in this story, it was done rather well.

5) I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that pairings stay in the background and don't have too heavy an influence in the story in general, though it does look like there will be a moving SasuSaku scene in the valley.

6) Readable grammar/spelling. Yay!

7) Four chapters' worth of retrieval arc and it's still not finished? I'm honestly bored already, and have only skipped them after the first chapter. Sasuke retrieval arc always tends to get boring if it drags on and on. Hope you wrap that up soon.

Looking forward to reading more of this story, and hope you'll have the time and inclination to update soon. :)
Master of Ice chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Even though I am kind of mad that you killed hinata, I got to say that I will be waiting for your updates.
shademaster chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
So What the sand siblings vs kimimaru? To predictable I want a kimi vs kakas... Nonono I want kimikabuto vs kakashi and I want it by the next chapter ;b
shademaster chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
Great chapter loved the sniper battle in the end.
my only problem would be you down played kidamaruin the first part. you didn't once showed is web armor(which like you said is stronger then steel) and in genral he seemed weaker then what he was in cannon. Maybe instead give tenten a boost or at lists have the chakra blades (as the only weapons on her arsenal witch gives her an edge) a bigger impact on the battle and not just be thare to negate his webs.

P.s please forgive my English I do try
Nappy Boy Rep chapter 20 . 2/19/2013
Nice story very interesting and different I can't wait for more
Belthezzor chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Seriously? Sakura beating Kiba with less than a month of training? Even if she used visual genjutsu Kiba would still be able to smell where she is. Another thing; there is no way in hell Sakura would be able to keep up, much less press Kiba as much as she did in that taijutsu match. It really wasn't a realistic portrayal.
jh831 chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
hope you have naruto get promoted when they get back to the leaf. seriously, sakura made it

anyway, looking forward to the next chapter
with the way things are going, the fights are going to be great
Hektols chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
The part with Ino teasing Tayuya was funny but you made a very serious mistake with the way the fight ended:

One of the weak points of Ino's technique is that her body suffers the same damage as the body she is possesing, that means that she would have killed herself when she slashed Tayuya's throat while possesing her.

Please edit the chapter and make Ino kill Tayuya in another way, like making Tayuya jump towards a sharpened branch and return to her body before the impact.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
supert history
bakapervert chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Thanks for the update. Ino's lines here is pretty funny.
InARealPickle chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Good grief this was so boring. Sasuke retrieval arcs tend to be dull anyway, but this one is slower and more drawn out than usual.
You don't write high energy, high interest fight scenes... And to make it worse you stuck a pointless flashback in there.
Perhaps you should consider getting rid of half of this arc and calling it a day.
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
aww lee is so cute, can't wait to see more
RedEye00 chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
Good chapter. Tenten certainly had a tough fight. With Lee as her saviour, might there be a further chance of a relationship between the two?
Rain Dove chapter 19 . 1/9/2013
I'm glad this is updated. Quite a good chapter.
Cheers!
SpiketheCuddly chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
good chapter, want to know whats happening with naruto and neji (is he dead?). like how shikamaru dealt with the poison, very nifty!