Reviews for Kyubi Avenger
hinata dying fanfics are fucking stupid and need to be erased from fan fic lists that when someone googles hiashi or his wife being narutos godparent it fucking brings stories like this peice of shit into the list
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 3 . 10/17
How the fuck did the
One people learn about Naruto getting training from Hiashi?! He literally had just told him the deal!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 10/17
Naruto gonna fucking kill Neji.
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 2 . 9/23
It’s so good! But at the same time, you use you’re as your. Like as an example
“You’re arrogance will be you’re doom.”
Seriously?
You are arrogance will be you are doom.
It’s:
“Your arrogance will be your doom.”
And, you use commas when you don’t need them or don’t use them when you need them. Especially in this chapter.
Sakura beating Kiba after training a couple weeks? Goodbye.
justanotherfanfictionaddict-12 chapter 1 . 3/6
I'd type a proper review, but I cant exactly see, my eyes are as bad as itachi's right now...just instead of overusing the sharingan, i'm overusing my 'cry' function.
Lewis-Sama chapter 16 . 8/25/2016
Holy crap! This story is awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Liking the Sasuke/Sakura scenes to far, but I do have a question. If Sasuke is going to be with Sakura, then who will Naruto be with?
Gold Testament chapter 14 . 4/28/2015
Sasuke found happiness, but what of Naruto?
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
Neji is a pawn, Naruto is an ally. That is the difference in ideals between Hiashi and those arrogant branch members.
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Typical Ero-Sanin.
zigmas chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
Just two points I wanna share:
1. The lack of Hinata in potential moments like 437 (if you ever make Naruto get pinned down like that) and 615 (doesn't matter WHO dies, the idea stays).
Sure, you can easily replace her with Sasuke or Sakura (or anyone else), but it'll have quite a different effect altogether.
2. There's always the LOL way of Rinne Balls, ya know.
Can be Nagato, Obito, Madara, or even Hagoromo - all of which have the Rinne Balls ability.
Just Saiyan, lol.
Wrath of The Sun Deity chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
so this is a grey sasuke but more on the good side?
csad21 chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
I very much enjoyed reading this story, it was a nice read.

A few things I have to comment on:

1) There was no character bashing and "overpowered, arrogant and self-righteous author-avatar!Naruto can do no wrong". *Thank* you! You don't know how refreshing that was after seemingly coming across badfics like that one for the last few days. Hopefully, that path of darkness Naruto is taking does not make him emo or utterly violate his core character in later chapters.

2) Wonderful character developments (especially Sasuke) and interactions (especially Sasuke & Naruto and Neji & ghost!Hinata). Also, Hanabi! Whee! Hope we get to see more of her in future.

3) Ino and Sakura getting that good in less than a month rubs me the wrong way. Even if they had training from Gai and Kurenai, considering their previous state, I find it stretches my suspension of disbelief that they could suddenly get that good, no matter how much they apply themselves. Their physical state is shot to hell from not just the lack of training, but the idiotic diets, remember? The worst part of it is that they arguably got *better* than Tenten, which is so not on.

4) I usually dislike the SasuSaku pairing, as much as NaruHina and NaruSaku, because those three can rarely be done well, but I didn't mind it in this story, it was done rather well.

5) I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that pairings stay in the background and don't have too heavy an influence in the story in general, though it does look like there will be a moving SasuSaku scene in the valley.

6) Readable grammar/spelling. Yay!

7) Four chapters' worth of retrieval arc and it's still not finished? I'm honestly bored already, and have only skipped them after the first chapter. Sasuke retrieval arc always tends to get boring if it drags on and on. Hope you wrap that up soon.

Looking forward to reading more of this story, and hope you'll have the time and inclination to update soon. :)
Smoke's Apprentice chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Even though I am kind of mad that you killed hinata, I got to say that I will be waiting for your updates.
shademaster chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
So What the sand siblings vs kimimaru? To predictable I want a kimi vs kakas... Nonono I want kimikabuto vs kakashi and I want it by the next chapter ;b