Reviews for Symbols
chromeknickers chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
I do love a story where a villain is redeemed... as long as he's a somewhat likeable villain, like Badger. ;)

And it looks like the sequel is complete. I did enjoy these fluffy ficlets. :)
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Awwww. Seriously, Jayne is the biggest sweetheart around kids. I also really liked Safa in this. Very much like Mal. ;P
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Are you going to update this? Loving it so far.
Lu chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
I really love your Firefly stories. I can't help but notice that you haven't updated this little number in two years.
Are you kidding. This story is beautiful! Please continue it!
SidheHawk chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Please write more for this...pretty please? Ok - now hoping some of the upcoming stories have stuff as I am reading my way from oldest to youngest.
Hebi R chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Aww! Just 'cause he's a bad man, it doesn't make Badger evil. Interesting contrast between the way he treats the prostitutes in the first episode and the way he seems to admire River when he meets her, even after she insults him. Clearly, he does have lines, somewhere, they are just located in very different places than Mal's are. Probably short of Niska's, though.
DLillith21 chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
You've got me hooked. I need to see it all play out! Thanks for writing.
TheRoseandtheDagger chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
lovely as always...wondering how Jayne and the rest would react to the girls having admirerers lol. if you ever write please let me know x x
Lord Death's Paramour chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Okay, this is too darn good to leave incomplete! Consider this me quite unashamedly begging you to finish, even if it's just one concluding chapter. You've sold me on the idea of future Jason/Rayne; I definitely wouldn't ming reading more of them either. Pretty please. :)
CrystalDragon791 chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Wait, does this mean that Badger *didn't* tell Niska about the little ones? Personally, I don't think any of the crew would risk wearing their wedding bands on a job-Zoe and Wash didn't, did they? Well, Wash might've, but Zoe?

Loved the first chapter (and this one), and looking forward to more. You made me wonder what tattoos Jayne chose to represent his other crewmates, though...
JustLikeToRead chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Good story so far, but I'm sad about Badger. I like him and prefer stories where he's not horrible. But oh well, gotta have variety. :)
jenefaner chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Oh you could make an epic tale out of this! Please do! Please continue!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Gotham Siren chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
'Nother good chapter!

Can't wait to see if there's more to come!

*TCandBTVSluver*
Gotham Siren chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Great chapter!

My favorite part was Wash's line in the end- priceless.

The tatoos seemed cool too!

*TCandBTVSluver*