Reviews for The Official Fanfiction University of Middleearth
Flamepool74 chapter 1 . 11/26
Hey there could I possibly use this idea for a Warriors ofu?
indigoblueoO chapter 11 . 10/6
I wonder if everyone knows Saurons strongholds. Dol Guldur, Hill of dark sorcery,South Mirkwood and Barad Dur, Dark Tower, Mordor/Gorgoroth
fantasychica37 chapter 7 . 9/27
Oh c ome on! It should have been something like "Elrond is a terrible son-in-law and doesn't deserve Celebrian and is the reason I lost my precious little Arwennykins" or something like that!
fantasychica37 chapter 6 . 9/27
Fingolfin should have come by and taken Silver Rose to a party or something!
fantasychica37 chapter 64 . 9/25
Who s the ultimate evil?
fantasychica37 chapter 59 . 9/25
Thank you!
Calista chapter 1 . 9/21
I understand this story is not a truly serous fic, but I found it really enjoyable. I found myself giggling along. And you actually made me attracted to gimli, so I looked up GimlixOC fics and there aren't any! I might need to change that..
ammi chapter 1 . 9/10
I am sorry
I cannot love this fanfic as I should be able to
I have finished now and I am left with a sad sense of emptiness
Neniel chapter 1 . 8/30
This story made my day. I think it's about time the Fellowship knocked some sense into writers.
Thanks for the laughs!
beccy26o9 chapter 64 . 8/20
I loved the story! It was a looooooooot of fun and I loved the little romance scenes as well :)
I didn't expect the end at all! Yay for a happy end :D
RandomFandoms14 chapter 15 . 7/21
Oh that last line... LMAO! And it's about time Gimli gets some love!
adelphe24 chapter 36 . 7/3
"Mini-Balrogs, mini loves."
aw! So cute!
I'm glad Gimli is getting some love. :3
iellsirawesome chapter 63 . 6/18
DWARVES in black leather... hunky DUNEDAIN in black leather...not ELVES.
iellsirawesome chapter 23 . 6/16
iellsirawesome chapter 19 . 6/16
Dear Aunt Cam, I'm coming to OFUM! As soon as I finish 12th grade, that is. Are we allowed to take pets? Throin & Bromir can't stand to be away from me. I'm probably also supposed to return Glorfindel. Seeya next semester! Love, Iellsir [IF YOU TAKE OFFENSE TO 'AUNT' AND 'LOVE' REPLACE WITH 'MISS' AND 'SINCERELY' RESPECTIVELY.]
3,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »