Reviews for The Official Fanfiction University of Middleearth
Sauron should have a clone-daughter, such as Athene to Zeus. That might be fun.
And there would be some homosexuals who are in a Faramir-Eowyn-relationship, just to please the slash-authors o.o
Bwah *g* PlayEnt is a magazin for uh, fully grown male Ents? *ggg*
I guess who :-)
Is it Gimli? If it is him, she should be gentle.
This ring is evil. Evil, I tell you.
:-(
Oh be thankful for evil to not unite !
:-)))
Sure there would be something like Aspirin, say willow-tea. At least chamomilla-tea, wouldn't it?
That's a nice story. Don't be too rude towards the pupils.
:-)
Afrika Sisi chapter 24 . 8/3
This is such an awesome fic! Truly entertaining and refreshingly original!
Sgt. Sporky chapter 64 . 7/27
You know, I'm quite sure I've reviewed this old thing before, but if I have, I'd like to come back and say this again: thanks for the laughs. I really, genuinely enjoyed this. The OFUs are always a blast to read- especially if you remember when your own writing wasn't exactly top-notch and you have a sense of humor about it! Fanfic was a bigger part of my life than I care to admit when I first read this story, as was reading and writing in general, so it was a great to see something poke fun at the way fan communities behave as a whole. It was fun to read again. Thank you, really.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 21 . 2/15
Upon reaching this point, I became curious as to the direction of the main character's romantic interests, so I peeked ahead and went through the reviews to be sure.

Now, while this has been marvelously entertaining (and from the bits I read far ahead), I think I will step out. No offense, whatsoever, but the direct intimacy and romantic focus being on Gimli with the main character...it's simply not my cup of tea. It's hard not to cringe now, since I thought it was simply meant as a humorous, fleeting twist - given her original (now negligible) interest in Legolas.

Anyway, aside from that, the grammatical errors, and the borderline Mary Sue character (and the events therein), this was actually quite fun and cleverly embellished.
A pity I am unable to suffer through any further romance and sexual exploration between her and the dwarf.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 2 . 2/15
Not sure why I have avoided this story for as long as I have. I think it must have been the peculiarity of the summary, never bothering past the first chapter, or the assumptions made from the title...not sure.

However, after finally wondering what all the hype was about, I decided to read a bit further. I have to say, the concept is set up in a...curious way. A good way, perhaps - too soon to tell.

Yet, despite the grammatical errors here and there, I find that they do not detract enough to dissuade me - I'm intrigued enough to continue. Bravo for the opening. And now, fingers crossed...
ShalWright chapter 52 . 1/26
'It quickly became the game of the year in evil circles' - it's the simple and subtly funny sentences like these that make me enjoy this fanfic so much : )
ShalWright chapter 39 . 1/25
Buddies Delight Sharing Mares - LOL!
ShalWright chapter 23 . 1/25
OMG, so ridiculous yet so adorable : )
ShalWright chapter 20 . 1/25
Ooh, I think I know who that is!...
3,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »