Reviews for The Official Fanfiction University of Middleearth
pronker chapter 1 . 4/21
Fun idea and wow, look at all the reviews! You really have got the knack of crack - fic! Great beginning, congratulations.
Holy shit...this is fucking awesome
The Hope Lions chapter 64 . 11/14/2017
Brilliant fun.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/24/2017
Sauron should have a clone-daughter, such as Athene to Zeus. That might be fun.
And there would be some homosexuals who are in a Faramir-Eowyn-relationship, just to please the slash-authors o.o
Guest chapter 22 . 8/24/2017
Bwah *g* PlayEnt is a magazin for uh, fully grown male Ents? *ggg*
Guest chapter 20 . 8/24/2017
I guess who :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/24/2017
Is it Gimli? If it is him, she should be gentle.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2017
This ring is evil. Evil, I tell you.
:-(
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2017
Oh be thankful for evil to not unite !
:-)))
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2017
Sure there would be something like Aspirin, say willow-tea. At least chamomilla-tea, wouldn't it?
That's a nice story. Don't be too rude towards the pupils.
:-)
Afrika Sisi chapter 24 . 8/3/2017
This is such an awesome fic! Truly entertaining and refreshingly original!
Sgt. Sporky chapter 64 . 7/27/2017
You know, I'm quite sure I've reviewed this old thing before, but if I have, I'd like to come back and say this again: thanks for the laughs. I really, genuinely enjoyed this. The OFUs are always a blast to read- especially if you remember when your own writing wasn't exactly top-notch and you have a sense of humor about it! Fanfic was a bigger part of my life than I care to admit when I first read this story, as was reading and writing in general, so it was a great to see something poke fun at the way fan communities behave as a whole. It was fun to read again. Thank you, really.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 21 . 2/15/2017
Upon reaching this point, I became curious as to the direction of the main character's romantic interests, so I peeked ahead and went through the reviews to be sure.

Now, while this has been marvelously entertaining (and from the bits I read far ahead), I think I will step out. No offense, whatsoever, but the direct intimacy and romantic focus being on Gimli with the main character...it's simply not my cup of tea. It's hard not to cringe now, since I thought it was simply meant as a humorous, fleeting twist - given her original (now negligible) interest in Legolas.

Anyway, aside from that, the grammatical errors, and the borderline Mary Sue character (and the events therein), this was actually quite fun and cleverly embellished.
A pity I am unable to suffer through any further romance and sexual exploration between her and the dwarf.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 2 . 2/15/2017
Not sure why I have avoided this story for as long as I have. I think it must have been the peculiarity of the summary, never bothering past the first chapter, or the assumptions made from the title...not sure.

However, after finally wondering what all the hype was about, I decided to read a bit further. I have to say, the concept is set up in a...curious way. A good way, perhaps - too soon to tell.

Yet, despite the grammatical errors here and there, I find that they do not detract enough to dissuade me - I'm intrigued enough to continue. Bravo for the opening. And now, fingers crossed...
ShalWright chapter 52 . 1/26/2017
'It quickly became the game of the year in evil circles' - it's the simple and subtly funny sentences like these that make me enjoy this fanfic so much : )
3,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »