Reviews for The Official Fanfiction University of Middleearth
RandomFandoms14 chapter 15 . 7/21
Oh that last line... LMAO! And it's about time Gimli gets some love!
adelphe24 chapter 36 . 7/3
"Mini-Balrogs, mini loves."
aw! So cute!
I'm glad Gimli is getting some love. :3
iellsirawesome chapter 63 . 6/18
DWARVES in black leather... hunky DUNEDAIN in black leather...not ELVES.
iellsirawesome chapter 23 . 6/16
SWEET ERU, HOW DOES BREAD GET PREGNANT?! But the roll sounds so CUTE!
iellsirawesome chapter 19 . 6/16
Dear Aunt Cam, I'm coming to OFUM! As soon as I finish 12th grade, that is. Are we allowed to take pets? Throin & Bromir can't stand to be away from me. I'm probably also supposed to return Glorfindel. Seeya next semester! Love, Iellsir [IF YOU TAKE OFFENSE TO 'AUNT' AND 'LOVE' REPLACE WITH 'MISS' AND 'SINCERELY' RESPECTIVELY.]
iellsirawesome chapter 12 . 6/16
I love this. It's truly amazing and brilliant. I hereby present the AWARD OF BEST FANFICTION as well as INSPIRATIONAL AUTHOR MEDAL and the Toothpick, my trusty Sue-felling sword.
iellsirawesome chapter 10 . 6/16
I have Bromir & Throin (Thorin) mini Balrogs...
OMG I love austin powers.
PlainTrudy chapter 5 . 1/24
Okay, so I might not be the only one but at the same time I might be but I almost actually went and did the assignment Lord Sauron gave on attempting to take over the world. If had been 'words' not 'pages' I would of. So instead I decided to just give a small description of my plan, and get your opinion on whether I should actually try to write out a somewhat paraphrased version of how the essay would go.

So the plan itself is pretty simple actually, and it even manages to not only neutralize but all turn the hobbits to the dark side. First thing that would be required would be leaving OFUM, though this is going with the assumption that one can reapply later, but anyway. Leave OFUM, go to a normal university full-time, and get a masters in biology, or maybe agriculture, but anyway with this mastery, figure out how to easily make giant mushrooms, then reapply at OFUM, but put species as Ent, and gender female. Upon returning to Middle-Earth (now as an Entwife), gather the Ents to you and bribe the hobbits with the promise of giant mushrooms. Between Mushroom-driven hobbits and the Ents, well Middle-Earth will fall with ease.

By the way, I love this story so far
Omg Striding 101
Grace chapter 1 . 1/7
I somehow don't find it hard to believe that people are still reading this and reviewing on it... In all honesty, I read this story before I had become totally immersed in the LotR fandom, so I thought it was a bit strange at first (this was about three or four years ago.) I then read it again, after I had re-read the books and found that I liked them much more than I had before, and then I re-read this fic. Then, I died laughing during each and every chapter. This, in all honesty, has become my favorite fanfiction I have ever read, and ever will read. I have shown this to many Tolkienites, and they all loved it, and I consider this to be the Greatest Fanfiction of the Greats. I'm glad people are still reading it, and still enjoying it. I have read this so many times, and now that I'm reading it again, I just wanted to tell you how much I love this and my friends love it. I gotta say, though, I miss this. I miss more. But, it is what it is. Thanks for taking the time to write this!
With Affection,