Reviews for The Official Fanfiction University of Middleearth
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 34 . 3/7/2014
Why did they suggest that? Who got that idea for a tenth member?
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 33 . 3/7/2014
The greatest form of masculin bonding BEER!
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 32 . 3/7/2014
If you have to censor something in a piece of liturature, then you have an... interesting mind set (no offense I just can't control my insults, got to get the hang of controlling that!). I still am enjoying this though, crazy fans should read things like this as a requirement by law before writing a fan fiction.
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 31 . 3/7/2014
Something tells me that whatever Gandalf came dressed as was something evil or something like that? I have no clue about the first age of middle earth so I wouldn't know.
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 30 . 3/7/2014
I can already see the jokes you will make with the Witch Toilet, and you should probably proof read this chapter, there are a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes in it.
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 29 . 3/7/2014
That's descusting! Gaaaaaaaaa! you make me want to rip the hair out if my head sometimes Cam! Must get mental images out of my head!
The Archduke
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 28 . 3/7/2014
Monty Python rules!
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 27 . 3/5/2014
It was Sauron's toe ring? Ew ew ew ew yuck revolting! Bad mental images!
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 26 . 3/5/2014
You went there, you just had to go there didn't you?! Be warned my reviews might not be as nice from now on, gaaaaa bad mental images! MAKE IT STOP!
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 25 . 3/5/2014
Please tell me that you aren't intending on doing what I think you are intending on doing, I have gained enough bad mental images from this fanfic already!
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
You put bad images of Sauron and Morgoth into my head! D $& you!
-The Archduke
P.S. If I offend you in any ways during my review just say do, I don't really mean it and if a bring any insults into them they are purely intended for comic relief (most of the time).
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
You are making a ship of Gimli and Lina, well I guess your the author, but you do realize that Gimli was married right? And I am now wondering how on earth Breadlegs got pregnant? Did Gandalf make more?
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 22 . 3/3/2014
I had an idea for this review but the PlayEnt kind of left me speechless. I'm going to read the next chapter now.
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 21 . 3/3/2014
Are you seriously trying to make a romance between an OC and a cannon character?! Oh you better find a good way to dodge this bullet (if you could not figure if out I hate cannon on non cannon shippings!)
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
It's Tolkien isn't it? Ya I am sticking with him being Tolkien!
3,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »