Reviews for The Official Fanfiction University of Middleearth
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
I give credit to the girl for that OUTSTANDING shot! I admire the way you placed that competition between Morgoth and Sauron! I wouuld have never thought of something like that, which is why I would never do good at writting an OFU like this. Well I better end this review so I can get to the next chapter then.
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Sauron is going to be one of my favorites in this fanfic, I love slap stick comedy!
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
That is why it is called Elf wine, because it's for Elves! Anyways I can see already that the competition between Morgoth and Sauron is going to be quite amusing! Longest Hobbit throw? That is brilliant!
-The Atchduke
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
What did Sauron do to the fan girls that put a black mark on the ceiling?!
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Well Legolas is going to have to make a break for it! I can't wait to see some annoying fan girls get ftied by Gandalf!
Archduke of Bad Ass chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
My sister is writing an OFU for a monster in Paris so I desided that I would read the original OFU that started them all. Can't wait to get started!
Anonymous E chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
If this had included The Hobbit, I believe most of these girls would be anxious to get their own Dwarf.
(Oh, I've written the 3,000th review! That was my goal, after all.)
Anonymous E chapter 28 . 2/9/2014
Dernhelm. I find it quite amusing that the girls considered her 'yumminess central'.
Anonymous E chapter 27 . 2/9/2014
Oh Toey, we meet again.
Thank goodness Arwen showed up to save Aragorn from his crazy fangirls though.
Anonymous E chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
Looks like Lina had a good night. Can't say the same for the Legolas fangirls though.
Anonymous E chapter 25 . 2/9/2014
Ah, Legolas, the biggest expert on human courting rituals of all the world.
Not.
Anonymous E chapter 24 . 2/9/2014
Dear Frodo, you've barely scratched the surface of the many intricate and bizarre slash pairings in the world of LOTR, but we'll let you think otherwise.
Anonymous E chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
Lina dodged a rather large bullet there, eh? Thankfully, Galadriel seems pretty nice. At least to her.
Anonymous E chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
Who knew Gimli was so good at poetry? And finally, something to hopefully keep the Witch Wall busy so he's not bothering Lina as much.
Anonymous E chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
Poor Lina. Those are honestly the worst days.
3,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »