Reviews for The Official Fanfiction University of Middleearth
annakas chapter 15 . 3/18/2002
This is so funny. It really look now that Lina and Gimli have a thingy going on. *sob* No Legolas. But this story is so hilarious and original that I cant get it enough.
Aralanthiriel chapter 15 . 3/18/2002
Hehehe, Wormtongue Wonder Wash - glad you finally decided to include him. Anyways, you're doing a great job with this fanfic! I'll be waiting for that next update soon! :-)
Never Knowing chapter 15 . 3/18/2002
That last part was priceless. "I really am a Love Wall" ! hahahah!
Thundera Tiger chapter 15 . 3/18/2002
A love wall? It's going to be a while to get that image out of my head, too. *sigh* But I love the idea of Womrtongue's Wonder Wash! LOL. Yeah, I can see him making urple. And as for the One Ring's cotton ball, that was just too funny for words. Loved the dialogue between the Ring and Frodo, too.

"You're evil."

"Gee, wonder where I could have picked that up?"

And it might just be me, but I don't think Sam and Frodo are getting through to their class about platonic love. I don't know that Legolas and Gimli would do any better, but they might. After all, most pairings tend to put Legolas with Aragorn rather than with Gimli. Hmmm...maybe those two should step in.
Maxine chapter 15 . 3/18/2002
That is the funniest damn thing EVER! Though, I DO wish that it would happen! I wouldn't know who to chase! Frodo, or Legolas, or Pippin, or Merry, or Aragorn... LOL!
Ariana Deralte chapter 15 . 3/18/2002
lol. So silly, but i'm beginning to sense a plot...is that a bad thing?
Starbrat chapter 15 . 3/18/2002
I really like this story. Write some more.
EdnaTod chapter 15 . 3/18/2002
*snickers* Every day is exciting, here at OFUM. Hey, maybe now that I'm all swollen up -and- urple, I'll be able to scare the Balrogs and get into the staff section. Except then I'd scare Legolas, too. *sighs* Oh well. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Tee hee!
GreyLadyBast chapter 15 . 3/18/2002
It's taken me more than an hour to get the image of an urple Love Wall out of my head! LOL!
Gimli chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
*looks down at previous reviews*

Gimly? GIMLY?

May I draw your attetion to the following bit of capter ten:

'Gimli entered rather briskly, actually carrying his axe, which made a few students twitch uncomfortably.

“G-I-M-L-I. Gimli, son of G-L-Ó-I-N. Got that? Not Grimli, not Gimly, but GIMLI. What is my name?”

“Gimli,” the class echoed.

“Good. Now, spell it incorrectly and I shall do what to you?”

“Chop our hands off,” the class chorused, but less enthusiastically.'

Now where did I put that axe?
Finduilas chapter 15 . 3/18/2002
“I'm really a Love Wall,” the Witch-Wall called after her.

It took her an hour to get *that* image out of her head.

She's not the only one...

ROTFLOL
Elf Who Walks Alone chapter 15 . 3/18/2002
*snickers* Damn, I want to go to that Uni! My uni is waaay boring. Too many humans. No one speaks a civillised tongue (any elvish at all.)

*coughs* Anyway...this just keeps on getting better and better! Like the whole Gimli being nice to her and all that, he's usually so ignored. And the Witch Wall being sexy evil.. *grins* Inspired!

Diola lle, na namarie
annakas chapter 14 . 3/18/2002
Is there a Lina Gimly thingy going on? This story is so funny. Just have to love it.
hotfrost chapter 14 . 3/17/2002
Haha! Those Lords are the funniest! ..

Well, what will us Legolas girls get up to next? Will I draw attention to myself, which I like?

Keep it up!
Pachelbel chapter 14 . 3/17/2002
LoL! Uh oh...if Sauron's not the ultimate evil for creating Yahoo, I'm not sure I want to know what is!

*g* I hope Chiara and I can succeed in getting Glorfi-hottie to appear *wink wink nudge nudge*
3,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 193 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 .. Last Next »