Reviews for The Official Fanfiction University of Middleearth
Carasiel chapter 4 . 3/9/2002
PMSL! This is good, really, REALLY good! LOL. *gasps for breath and stands up straight with a smile* You're really writing this well. _ VERY funny! Very original :)
Knight-Obi chapter 4 . 3/9/2002
Fantastic new parts! I love it! Haha...competition between Sauron and Morgoth on who could turn Gandalf's beard blue! I LOVE THAT! And...and..."the disturbing notion that Gimli was starting to look rather attractive"...ROFL! You're cracking me up! Looking forward to more and more.
madziuda chapter 4 . 3/9/2002
Yay! Loved it...Will Pippin and Merry be lecturers as well? They could teach "Mischief Making 101" or "The basics of Vegetable Stealing":o) Just a suggestion...:o)

Magda
SugarShortys23 chapter 4 . 3/9/2002
how hilarious! that's funny shit! omg update!
misscam chapter 4 . 3/9/2002
If you have sent an enrolment form my way, I will include you in this story, but I can't include everyone at once. Patience is a virtue ;) (so if you're evil, you should basically bug me until I do include you)

For thoss interested: group/OFUM/

Thanks for all reviews! Kiss-kiss.
Jera1 chapter 3 . 3/9/2002
LOL, this is such an awesome story! He he, I'd definitly be storming Sam while most of the attenion was on Legolas. He, he, he...what do you mean 'staff areas are restricted'? We're in trouble only if we get caught, right? Who says we have to get caught. (Sam, beware!) This is such a great and original fic! Please post more soon!
tina chapter 3 . 3/9/2002
*laughing hystericly* That is SO damn funny. More! More! MORE! Keep it up!
An chapter 3 . 3/9/2002
WOW! That is soooo cool! Pleeeeaaaassee write some more chapters

Thank yoooooouuuu!

(This review was brought to you by the excessive use of letters company (TM)!)
Really Bad Eggs chapter 3 . 3/9/2002
Heehee. . . Sauron and Morgoth are trying to outdo eachother. . .
The Argument Fairy chapter 3 . 3/9/2002
LOL, loved that. This just gets better and better, doesn't it? :) I hope you continue. *pause* let me rephrase that *falls down on knees* PLEEAAAAAAASE CONTINUE! *stands up, brushes dirt from knees* Ok. That was my begging done with. U know, I have no real desire to stampede Legolas. Mebbe it's cause I have a hobbit fetish...*blink* did I type that out loud? LOL.

Gina

xx
annakas chapter 3 . 3/9/2002
Oh, this is hilarious! No its not hilarious its a killer idea. Itsa masterpice. Need more of it.
saltedbolts chapter 3 . 3/9/2002
ROFL! Very nice, this fic. Me like, me like much. Continue to update lots, or me kill you. p

Seriously, though, this is quite cleverly thought out and well written. Quite a nice break from all MS's - or even the parody of MS's!
Estriel chapter 3 . 3/9/2002
This is sooo cool! Please, write more and soon...Its really funny!
hotfrost chapter 3 . 3/9/2002
funny! I loved it when all the girls stormed at Legolas. LOL! Continue! this is going on my faves.
DragonPotpie chapter 3 . 3/9/2002
... XD ROFLMAO.

Quite an original idea you've got here! _ No Legolas-chan stampeding? ; _ ; *disappointed sigh*

... Can there be Elrond stampeding instead?... Or glomping? Or gooshing? Or... or... Elf-latching?..! o.o;; *sweatdrop*

Damn my Elven fetishes e. ; *is shot*

Err, anyway! _; Neat idea! It's cute so far, and I hope to read more soon.
3,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 201 208 209 210 211 212 .. Last Next »