Reviews for The Official Fanfiction University of Middleearth
madziuda chapter 3 . 3/9/2002
Hey that's one cute story!

please do continue soon

Magda
azuresaGe chapter 3 . 3/8/2002
This is brilliant. :) A very unique idea and well written, I'm going to keep an eye on this!
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 2 . 3/8/2002
LEGOLAS! *clears throat* Ahem. I'm done now. Anyway, this is going to be a VERY cute fic, I can tell! I love it already! More, pleeeeeease!
Mists of Time chapter 2 . 3/8/2002
This is such an original idea! How did you think up of it? LOL. Great job on the writing; I cannot wait to read more. :)
Nimue I Am chapter 2 . 3/8/2002
*complete laughter attack*

"Preferred dark lord?" Well, Morgoth is the original, but Sauron has fashion sense (what with all that jewelry and all.)

Hmm. Decisions decisions. Could I just declare my major to be Legolas right now and worry about the details later? ; )

Hilarious idea, Camilla, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Please include a course on "If I Love the Characters Enough to Write Fan Fiction I'd at Least Learn to Spell Their Names Correctly."

So many need this. So very, very many... ; )
Knight-Obi chapter 2 . 3/8/2002
HAHA! This is very inventive and hilarious! Gee...I wonder why "HUNDREDS of GIRLS" got up and "stormed" towards the podium ! Nah...it couldn't have anything to do with that hot elven prince Legolas...Nope, nothing at all. 80P
misscam chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Okay, for those wo wish to enrol, simply fill out this form and return it to me (). If there are enough interested, I might set up a mailing list. And yes, there will be real lecturs, and though humerous, they will contain real info as well.

OFUM Student Enrolment Form

Name:

Age:

Race:

Gender: Male/Female/No gender applicable

Next of kin:

I wish my remains to be: Cremated/Sailed into the sea/Buried/Not touched, I will be reborn

Chosen side: Good/Evil

If Evil, What Preferred Dark Lord: Sauron/Morgoth/I am a Dark Lord

Fear of spiders: Yes/No

Fear of talking trees: Yes/No

Fear of evil dark lords: Yes/No

I write LotR fanfic because:

I have written a Mary Sue: Yes/No

I have written slash: Yes/No

My lust object is: Legolas/Frodo/Boromir/Faramir/Aragorn/Pippin/The One Ring/Other (please specify)

I wish to enrol at OFUM: Yes/No

OFUM takes no responsibility of injuries as a result from class activities. Complaints can be taken to the Balrog.

Signature
Kala Dawson chapter 2 . 3/8/2002
You MUST continue, you hear me? Must! Or else no Death By Chocolate cake for you! *giggles* It's wonderful, dear.
Just Another Writer1 chapter 2 . 3/8/2002
Please, oh PLEASE tell me that they've planned for an occurance such as that.. xD God, would that we could enroll almost every fanfic writer on here.
Skie chapter 2 . 3/8/2002
Hey this is a great idea! I wish there was a university of writing lotr fanfics ::sighs:: Anyway, is OFUM a party school? That would be great to see! You could see the professors getting wasted and . . . yeah. What class does Aragorn teach? Love him forever!
Julie chapter 2 . 3/8/2002
You have to keep going with this, it is great!
Melilot Millstone chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Platonic love 101. Lecturers: Mr. Frodo Baggins and Mr. Samwise Gamgee. LOL! This is so great! Keep writing it
Ilmare1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
This is original! I like it. But pls dont make it sound too weird.
Starbrat chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Ooh, write some more.
TeaMistress chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
[claps]This has to be one of the most original writings i have ever scene, lets keep it like that i expect good things from you [waves]good luck
3,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 Next »