Reviews for A Matter Of Decorum
mama123 chapter 8 . 1/28
Absolutely wonderful story.
mysinger chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Excellent story! It was very enjoyable.
Newtinmpls chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
I like it, very "My Fair Lady"-esque, but smarter.
Shivering.Shadow chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
This is one of my absolute favorite stories - I re-read it often. I like that Hermione finally learns that wizarding culture is separate from muggle culture, instead of trying to steam-roll everyone into doing things her way. I'm all for the ideas at the end as well - yay for inter-house unity!
LittleMissHugALot chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Love this story. Keep up writing story, they're all so good.
Imraphel chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Just found this again; I'd read it before but forgotten the title. This chapter in particular - the wall of remembrance is one of the best scenes I've seen in fanfic, and so typically Hermione.
Superlative, truly.
Yosh-ees-stuff chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
This is probably one of the best fabrics I have ever read. I really enjoyed it. There was a lot of thinking outside of the box, research and evaluation put into it. Amazingly well done.
Light on the Horizon chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Brilliant!
Diosa Luna chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
3 me gusta mucho tu fic.
liljennmartin chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
This was a lovely, creative & well-written story that I thoroughly enjoyed!
SusanMarieS chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
-his is a wonderful story. Im so glad tychesong recomended it to me. :) i loved your take on this world
TycheSong chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Perfect ending. Utterly perfect. I'm sad this fic is over. Haha. Well done!
TycheSong chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Awww! Right in front of everybody! So sweet. I love the idea of her reading off a list of the fallen for both sides. What an amazing, wonderful statement of unity!
TycheSong chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Hahahaha! I'm kind of with Ron on this one. Trust Hermione to do the math for emotions. That was some interesting French. ;-) I've already rec'd this to a couple people, FYI. I'm really really adoring this.
TycheSong chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Oooh. Nice conflict. I like the idea of her burying herself so far into her own mind that she begins to lose herself a bit.