Reviews for A Matter Of Decorum
Banzai.Bandit chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Oh, Hermione, you've jumped in deep water when you don't know how to swim...Excellent portrayal, Kerr. Your characters are most certainly believable. I applaud your writing prowess.
heartmom88 chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Hoooo... Hermione is beating Sev at his own game. I hope she'll be able to turn on and off the ability to express herself. He may regret the monster he's created.

Well done. Looking forward to more!

Sharkeygirl chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Yay! Severus is starting to have feelings for his pupil! Wonder if Hermione will ever realize it. Can't wait for more!
InspiredByWords chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Great chapter, once again I love your writing and how you're advancing with this story. Snape is not very OOC at all from what I can tell and I like that, because it's actually a believable storyline with all characters portrayed correctly. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Heliata chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Hi

I think your story is great, it was amusing how Lucius tricked Snape into the bet and even more how Snape offered to teach Hermione pure blood manners...

Because I like to see Snape as headmaster I hope he will lose but I like this story anyway.

Greetings Heliata
notwritten chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing this. Keep smiling. :-)
Kamai6 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
That is a great story!

Kamai6
TXJ chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Wonderful start. I love the humor. And yes, snarky Snape is wonderful just how he is.

I could hear Albus saying something along the lines of 'Flaws while not loved to make a person all the more lovable.'

I look forward to the next chapter.
heartmom88 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. Please post again soon!

sweet-tang-honney chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
great chapter
sweet-tang-honney chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
jaderook chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Love it already. Hermione makes for a lovely, Eliza Doolittle.
notwritten chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
Sharkeygirl chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Great chapter! I'm glad Hermione's getting her lessons! Can't wait for more!
heartmom88 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
VOMIT? Too funny. Loved the lesson and the critical thinking approach to learning the Professor has adopted. Please update again soon!

166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »