Reviews for A Matter Of Decorum
Raph Weasley chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
aah! I like this a lot! Can't wait for the update!
Kamai6 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
He He He!

I wonder who will win the bet?

Kamai6
sweet-tang-honney chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
loved the chapter update soon:D
sweet-tang-honney chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
great frist chapter
notwritten chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
My Fair Lady I believe. Sounds good. Keep smiling. :-)
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
So Hermione isn't afraid of him anymore? Severus is in big trouble!

Great start-looking forward to reading more.

hm88
Rayac chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Love where this is going! The bet was written almost effortless, it seems, as it flows so well. Can't wait for those etiquette lessons ;)
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
'Ail to thee, 'enry 'iggins!

The bet is on, the game's afoot, and I can hardly wait to see what happens.

And did Lucius Malfoy accidentally forget to teach Snape a few things about pureblood manners, and is Narcissa a reliable source of information about them? Snape, of course, will surmount that difficulty; I suspect the Madam Longbottom will cooperate, if only because Snape's agreed to wear her vulture hat if he wins. (ok, he really hasn't, but it would make an awesome bribe).
Sharkeygirl chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Great chapter! I'm glad Hermione sees herself as an equal. Maybe severus will soon too!
gbflautist09 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
This is brilliant! I can't wait to see the how Snape gets Hermione to agree. I also wonder what other idiosyncricies there are in proper society, if performing a hair charm declares a relationship. Please update soon!
Redone chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
The beginning is promising. I hope to see more soon!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
She wondered if it was just the Weasleys, or whether the whole Wizarding world was insane and she just hadn't noticed until now.

-I'm voting for Column A right now. Plus, the WW is so small that no matter what you do, you can never get over what happened at or what you did at Hogwarts. I suspect it's like being trapped in my home town, permanently.

Good start, though.
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Great!

Kamai6
notwritten chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I like it. Keep smiling. :-)
Sharkeygirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Interesting beginning! I'm really intrigued to see where it goes!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11