Reviews for A Matter Of Decorum
LilacGrace444 chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
I find this story quite intriguing. I appreciate the My Fair Lady basis. Thank you for your well-written dialogue. Please keep it up! lots of updates!
KarenDetroit chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
this is truly excellent! Both the concept and the execution far exceed the original source, and rank up with the best I've read of Potterverse fanfiction.

Write on!
Banzai.Bandit chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Oh, Hermione, you've jumped in deep water when you don't know how to swim...Excellent portrayal, Kerr. Your characters are most certainly believable. I applaud your writing prowess.
heartmom88 chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Hoooo... Hermione is beating Sev at his own game. I hope she'll be able to turn on and off the ability to express herself. He may regret the monster he's created.

Well done. Looking forward to more!

hm88
Sharkeygirl chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Yay! Severus is starting to have feelings for his pupil! Wonder if Hermione will ever realize it. Can't wait for more!
InspiredByWords chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
Great chapter, once again I love your writing and how you're advancing with this story. Snape is not very OOC at all from what I can tell and I like that, because it's actually a believable storyline with all characters portrayed correctly. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Heliata chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Hi

I think your story is great, it was amusing how Lucius tricked Snape into the bet and even more how Snape offered to teach Hermione pure blood manners...

Because I like to see Snape as headmaster I hope he will lose but I like this story anyway.

Greetings Heliata
notwritten chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing this. Keep smiling. :-)
Kamai6 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
That is a great story!

Kamai6
TXJ chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Wonderful start. I love the humor. And yes, snarky Snape is wonderful just how he is.

I could hear Albus saying something along the lines of 'Flaws while not loved to make a person all the more lovable.'

I look forward to the next chapter.
heartmom88 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. Please post again soon!

hm88
sweet-tang-honney chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
great chapter
sweet-tang-honney chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
jaderook chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Love it already. Hermione makes for a lovely, Eliza Doolittle.
notwritten chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »