Reviews for A Matter Of Decorum
TycheSong chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Perfect ending. Utterly perfect. I'm sad this fic is over. Haha. Well done!
TycheSong chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Awww! Right in front of everybody! So sweet. I love the idea of her reading off a list of the fallen for both sides. What an amazing, wonderful statement of unity!
TycheSong chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Hahahaha! I'm kind of with Ron on this one. Trust Hermione to do the math for emotions. That was some interesting French. ;-) I've already rec'd this to a couple people, FYI. I'm really really adoring this.
TycheSong chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Oooh. Nice conflict. I like the idea of her burying herself so far into her own mind that she begins to lose herself a bit.
TycheSong chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I'm really loving this story. It's so much fun. :-) I like the way it's moving right along plot-wise without seeming stilted. Kudos-that's hard to do!
TycheSong chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
This keeps getting better and better. :-) I loved the way he made her think out everything and actually use her flaunted brain. And this sentence:

He raised an eyebrow. "And what makes you assume that English is their first language? The grammatical errors of house-elves are far too consistent across the board to be the result of stupidity."

I know you wrote it first, but it struck me as funny because I just said the same thing a couple weeks ago in a short on TMB called "Sirri." :-D Thanks for sharing!
TycheSong chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Really awesome chapter-I love the conversation between Lucius and Severus. The back and forth dialogue was really well done. I am particularly impressed by the choice of Augusta Longbottom. That makes me so happy for some reason.

Wonderful encounters, both of them. I liked Hermione's barely contained mirth. It does seem silly on the flip side of the war. ;-)
TycheSong chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh, how fantastic! How did I miss this? I love it when the finer points of culture in the wizarding world are made apparent. I'm surprised she hasn't pulled aside one of her other friends though, and asked. ;-)
Moonchild1212 chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
fun!
I M Sterling chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Adorable.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Oh, splendid! Winning the game with compassion, how very cunning is that, heh.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
If you hear a girly scream, it won't be mine."

-Ha!

And yes, it *would* be timetable reform to schedule the little first years (and after) before they're Sorted. It wouldn't fully come into effect save year by year, but seven years is a pretty short time in Wizarding history.

For once, we might actually get to know the names of more than one Ravenclaw and one or two Hufflepuffs, too. Now that would be a *real* change! I bet Sprout and Flitwick jump on that bandwagon really fast!
Lana146 chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
A very well written story; fascinating!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
The girl was deluding herself.

-So is he. And both are Queens of De Nile.

However, Snape finally admits how he feels to himself at the end.

Although he misses one thing-the knives are out for Hermione even if she doesn't go to that ball and play pureblood politics; all he is doing is arming her.

Very good chapter indeed.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Hermione understood everything about the dream except the real reason for it. She buried everything in the lake instead, including the feelings she really did have for Ron, those of a true friend.

I could go off here on lessons in French, but it would be wrong. Heh.

But Ron felt something; he knew deep inside that Hermione hadn't felt anything whie kissing him, or why he was avoiding her.
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »