Reviews for A Matter Of Decorum
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
So he teaches his younger students to learn from the book then punishes them from...going by the book, and this is supposed to be "fair"? He then verbally abuses her and then gets pissed when she doesn't, what, run crying from the room? And that's...romantic?

It appears that Severus Snape is, in fact, retarded.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Still waiting for the supposed romance.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
Snape being a rude condescending bastard lording his position over Hermione's head is so romantic!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
Awww, betting on Snape's ability to coerce Hermione is so romantic.
Lily Brennan chapter 9 . 5/21/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story! I love a good SS/HG. :) Thank you for sharing your writing with us!

Lily
TrixieNancy124 chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
This was brilliant! Lighthearted, beautifully written and a great storyline! Good job!
Moonchild1212 chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
lovely :)
leprekan187 chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
I love it!
mama123 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Absolutely wonderful story.
mysinger chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Excellent story! It was very enjoyable.
Newtinmpls chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
I like it, very "My Fair Lady"-esque, but smarter.
The Dreaming Hare chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
This is one of my absolute favorite stories - I re-read it often. I like that Hermione finally learns that wizarding culture is separate from muggle culture, instead of trying to steam-roll everyone into doing things her way. I'm all for the ideas at the end as well - yay for inter-house unity!
LittleMissHugALot chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Love this story. Keep up writing story, they're all so good.
Imraphel chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Just found this again; I'd read it before but forgotten the title. This chapter in particular - the wall of remembrance is one of the best scenes I've seen in fanfic, and so typically Hermione.
Superlative, truly.
Yosh-ees-stuff chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
This is probably one of the best fabrics I have ever read. I really enjoyed it. There was a lot of thinking outside of the box, research and evaluation put into it. Amazingly well done.
185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »