Reviews for A Matter Of Decorum
LittleMissHugALot chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Love this story. Keep up writing story, they're all so good.
Imraphel chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Just found this again; I'd read it before but forgotten the title. This chapter in particular - the wall of remembrance is one of the best scenes I've seen in fanfic, and so typically Hermione.
Superlative, truly.
Yosh-ees-stuff chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
This is probably one of the best fabrics I have ever read. I really enjoyed it. There was a lot of thinking outside of the box, research and evaluation put into it. Amazingly well done.
Light on the Horizon chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Brilliant!
Diosa Luna chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
3 me gusta mucho tu fic.
liljennmartin chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
This was a lovely, creative & well-written story that I thoroughly enjoyed!
SusanMarieS chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
-his is a wonderful story. Im so glad tychesong recomended it to me. :) i loved your take on this world
TycheSong chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Perfect ending. Utterly perfect. I'm sad this fic is over. Haha. Well done!
TycheSong chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Awww! Right in front of everybody! So sweet. I love the idea of her reading off a list of the fallen for both sides. What an amazing, wonderful statement of unity!
TycheSong chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Hahahaha! I'm kind of with Ron on this one. Trust Hermione to do the math for emotions. That was some interesting French. ;-) I've already rec'd this to a couple people, FYI. I'm really really adoring this.
TycheSong chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Oooh. Nice conflict. I like the idea of her burying herself so far into her own mind that she begins to lose herself a bit.
TycheSong chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I'm really loving this story. It's so much fun. :-) I like the way it's moving right along plot-wise without seeming stilted. Kudos-that's hard to do!
TycheSong chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
This keeps getting better and better. :-) I loved the way he made her think out everything and actually use her flaunted brain. And this sentence:

He raised an eyebrow. "And what makes you assume that English is their first language? The grammatical errors of house-elves are far too consistent across the board to be the result of stupidity."

I know you wrote it first, but it struck me as funny because I just said the same thing a couple weeks ago in a short on TMB called "Sirri." :-D Thanks for sharing!
TycheSong chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Really awesome chapter-I love the conversation between Lucius and Severus. The back and forth dialogue was really well done. I am particularly impressed by the choice of Augusta Longbottom. That makes me so happy for some reason.

Wonderful encounters, both of them. I liked Hermione's barely contained mirth. It does seem silly on the flip side of the war. ;-)
TycheSong chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh, how fantastic! How did I miss this? I love it when the finer points of culture in the wizarding world are made apparent. I'm surprised she hasn't pulled aside one of her other friends though, and asked. ;-)
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »