Reviews for A Matter Of Decorum
fun!
I M Sterling chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Adorable.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Oh, splendid! Winning the game with compassion, how very cunning is that, heh.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
If you hear a girly scream, it won't be mine."

-Ha!

And yes, it *would* be timetable reform to schedule the little first years (and after) before they're Sorted. It wouldn't fully come into effect save year by year, but seven years is a pretty short time in Wizarding history.

For once, we might actually get to know the names of more than one Ravenclaw and one or two Hufflepuffs, too. Now that would be a *real* change! I bet Sprout and Flitwick jump on that bandwagon really fast!
Lana146 chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
A very well written story; fascinating!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
The girl was deluding herself.

-So is he. And both are Queens of De Nile.

However, Snape finally admits how he feels to himself at the end.

Although he misses one thing-the knives are out for Hermione even if she doesn't go to that ball and play pureblood politics; all he is doing is arming her.

Very good chapter indeed.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Hermione understood everything about the dream except the real reason for it. She buried everything in the lake instead, including the feelings she really did have for Ron, those of a true friend.

I could go off here on lessons in French, but it would be wrong. Heh.

But Ron felt something; he knew deep inside that Hermione hadn't felt anything whie kissing him, or why he was avoiding her.
jjunee chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
I like very well this story. But why it isn't Lavande who figure out Hermione is a muggle-borne and so don't know about wizard's manners? I think Hermione could kindly answer her that.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Clearly, Hermione is overdoing it again; though I personally like the meditation exercise that includes the small, crystal pool-so clear you can see the face of the person you are holding under the water.

I expect Snape will notice Hermione's excessive calm during the next exercise, however, or at least offer the advice that she should at least try to fake some emotions rather than revealing she's hidden them all.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Being Severus Snape _always_ means having extra motivations and plans; it's how he lived this long.

I suspect that Hermione is going to find out what they are, but not for a while yet.

Oh, and does Lolly have a sister? I could give her _lots_ of work. Heh.
JeniDRalph chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
I'd hate to see the house system abolished, but I love the idea that future generations would be encouraged to mingle more.

This was such a wonderful tale!
JeniDRalph chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
That was very big of Hermione to include all who had died fighting for their beliefs.

I loved the casting of hair charms on each other. This is such a sweet story. I can't wait to read the epilogue.
JeniDRalph chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Oh, no! He's created a monster (of sorts).
JeniDRalph chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
I don't care for RW/HG, but this was so amicable that it actually made me a little bit sad. Lucius is up to no good, as usual.
JeniDRalph chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Awww... he missed her smiles.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »