Reviews for Bring Me To Life
god of all chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ChaosZaber chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Please continue the story, it's really good, if a bit random, and we only seen Harry's dragon form once and then it became almost total randomness. Update soon please.
shiria otoyami itsome chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
this is totally awesome i love it plz tell me when u update another chapter
cedricslove chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
This is really good, and I can't wait to see where you go with it. Please update soon!
jazambo chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
what a great story, keep up the good work.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
"I took in a shuddering breath, digesting this information. 'Can you bring Wormy in?' I asked hopefully. Draco checked his watch. 'It's too late. Holy Merlin, it's already six! I gotta go! I promise I'll bring Wormy in tomorrow, at three. Bye Harry!' Draco said hurriedly, but not in a suspicious way.

'Holy! I have to go too! I think I've missed dinner!' I cried, running to the stairs just as Draco ran up his. With Onyx following me, I left the apartment."

What about the time compression on the trunk?

JimS
Harry456556 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Your plot is good but I can't help but saying that you are a terrible is the reason the story is looking pretty poor,boring.
Greenday is awesomE chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Nice
god of all chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
RedHawk169 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Im not quite sure if I can say I like it, I think you aren't explaining enough. How the Potters came back, for instance. Also your tempo is too convoulted. Although on the other hand is been fun so far, but crazy.

Anyway hope to read more and find out that I like it, (I happen to enjoy Harry/Daphne pairings)
e chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
I find it interesting that the adults in Harry's life are trying to be authoritative figures in his life. Especially, his parents. Yeah they are his biological parents but they did not raise him, so he would not have that instinctive need to obey them, particularly since he has more or less raised himself. Same w/ Remus and Sirius.
SimFlyer chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
This story is funny as hell! Awesome, please update soon.
Lighting-Squall chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
good chapter, i like how the fic is going so far, and cant wait to read more
SnoozingPygmyOwl chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Dear Darkestfury...

Okay.. That's to formal for me XD

O well..

Darkestfury! This is an Awesome Story, the First Chapter and WHAM!

I wanna read more! So please, can you update soon?

Bye Bye!
Herne chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Looks interesting. I look forward to the next update.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2