Reviews for Human Sexuality 101
More! I want to know what rose's problem is. And what's going to happen with Jacob. Because he needs to be arrested or something. Maybe Bella gets a pfa against jake. Cause you know he's going to do something bad
PrincessAnastasiaBelikov chapter 14 . 7/31
For the past few weeks, I have been going through all of my favorited stories and stories on alert. I have been on Fanfiction for almost 10years, and I realized it was probably now a good time to clean off some stories that either weren't finished, or had just been very juvenilia.

I came across your story and I remembered loving it! So I decided to reread it :) And while it hasn't been updated in years, I am desperate to know how this story finishes. I have thoroughly enjoyed :) Your writing style is incredible, you pull off EPOV in away that I have never seen before. And you have away with words that has left me wanting more.

Is there any chance that you will continue this story? Even thought it has been years? Or has this story been published on another forum perhaps?

I do hope you choose to update and finish the story :)
Panda1013 chapter 15 . 7/18
Love, love, love this story! Was it finished by any chance, somewhere other than ?
Bevey99 chapter 15 . 7/8
So you didn't finish this - which was very good and well written - but you wrote 6 more o/s. Wow
Bevey99 chapter 13 . 7/8
Finally he stopped being a pussy. SHE was awesome.
Bevey99 chapter 12 . 7/8
OMG his family needs a reality check.. ... He needs to tell them - Don't upset her because it will upset me and in turn you lot will be upset at least 2 fold. Like get off of my dick!
pudget12 chapter 15 . 4/27
Yeah, so lots more of this would be great too!

Please?!
Kelly
*sad sigh* I wish you would complete this story
nessa01 chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
This is a great story! !
I really hope that you will one day finish this story as I would love to see how it ends! !
Guest chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
More chapters please
Rosa-Dimitri4ever chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
I know you probably washed your hands of this story because of when you last updated it. I was hoping that you could finish it. I just found this story because of a recommendation from a different author that I like.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 15 . 5/9/2016
I really enjoyed this story! It's always interesting to me to read about BDSM. I think it would be something enjoyable with the right person for the right reasons. I would have to have something like Bella and Edward's relationship bc I can identify with beliefs and opinions. Anyways, I hope a update will happen soon!
justginger chapter 15 . 4/29/2016
I think that I have re read this story about ten or more times - I just love the way they are together. I still have hope that one day you will finish this...

Please, please, consider it, this is one of the best bdsm stories and you have such a beautiful way of telling their story.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/25/2016
Hope you finish this someday
Guest chapter 15 . 3/1/2016
Would you please continue this story
1,874 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »