Reviews for Human Sexuality 101
Krista Marie chapter 1 . 7/10
Wish there was more
Feistyvixen chapter 15 . 6/3
Oh me oh my! What an *inspirational* Bella and Edward you have here . Seriously though. Hope you aren’t done with this!
bonnemine82 chapter 2 . 4/8
bon début! hâte de lire la suite!
grandmachix chapter 15 . 2/11
Okay, I've been reading a few stories from several years ago (6 years for this one) only to discover that they are unfinished. I'm frustrated!
Judy
Nicoconsd chapter 15 . 12/19/2017
This was so fun I am glad I stumbled across it. I do wish there was even more! A vanilla scene, a scene at the club... How Anton handled that lunch... So many curiosities. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/28/2017
More! I want to know what rose's problem is. And what's going to happen with Jacob. Because he needs to be arrested or something. Maybe Bella gets a pfa against jake. Cause you know he's going to do something bad
PrincessAnastasiaBelikov chapter 14 . 7/31/2017
For the past few weeks, I have been going through all of my favorited stories and stories on alert. I have been on Fanfiction for almost 10years, and I realized it was probably now a good time to clean off some stories that either weren't finished, or had just been very juvenilia.

I came across your story and I remembered loving it! So I decided to reread it :) And while it hasn't been updated in years, I am desperate to know how this story finishes. I have thoroughly enjoyed :) Your writing style is incredible, you pull off EPOV in away that I have never seen before. And you have away with words that has left me wanting more.

Is there any chance that you will continue this story? Even thought it has been years? Or has this story been published on another forum perhaps?

I do hope you choose to update and finish the story :)
Panda1013 chapter 15 . 7/18/2017
Love, love, love this story! Was it finished by any chance, somewhere other than ?
Bevey99 chapter 15 . 7/8/2017
So you didn't finish this - which was very good and well written - but you wrote 6 more o/s. Wow
Bevey99 chapter 13 . 7/8/2017
Finally he stopped being a pussy. SHE was awesome.
Bevey99 chapter 12 . 7/8/2017
OMG his family needs a reality check.. ... He needs to tell them - Don't upset her because it will upset me and in turn you lot will be upset at least 2 fold. Like get off of my dick!
pudget12 chapter 15 . 4/27/2017
Yeah, so lots more of this would be great too!

Please?!
Kelly
Guest chapter 15 . 1/31/2017
*sad sigh* I wish you would complete this story
nessa01 chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
This is a great story! !
I really hope that you will one day finish this story as I would love to see how it ends! !
Guest chapter 15 . 9/25/2016