Reviews for Master
Just Crucio It chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Lol. Thank you for being brilliant.
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh dear god. I laugHEDd so hard. XDDDDDD
Turkey and Swiss Sandwich chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! As much as I sort of like iCarly, wait, what am I saying? iCarly is one of the most unrealistic shows ever! I sometimes find myself hating how perfect they make everything for the characters! This, in a hilarious way, shows exactly how every single episode goes! And the jokes on the show: NOT FUNNY! I mean, in general, I gotta admit I like the show. I watch it when I'm bored, and every once in a while, I laugh at something they do. And I agree with the comment a few comments below, the making of new words is just ridiculous. So, anyway, thank you!
Purrugly chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
'"I'm a tomboy."'

Fics rarely make me laugh, and this did. XD Really clever. I love it.
blank acountxX13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
kudos i for one like the show but its storys like these that help you see the faults in a show or book and get over the novelty of it freshness so it awsome
WAKEMEUPWAKEMEUPINSIDECANTWAK chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
You, my good sir/ma'am. Have won the internet.

-TNFG
xInactivex chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
... I love you. No, seriously. I FREAKING LOVE YOU. You're too amazing for words. When I first saw this story and how it was iCarly, I nearly cried and lost all my respect for you. Then I read it and was like, "OHHH! WHAT WAS I THINKING! HAHAHAHA!"

I hate iCarly so much and I hate the character Carly. She's so "perfect" and EVERYBODY apparently wants her despite having such a weird cheekbone structure and the body of a seven-year-old girl. She's not even attractive, or funny for that matter. Then Miranda Cosgrove struts around in her little music videos, wearing loads of whore-paint and thinking that she's so hot and that she can actually sing. It's so vexatious. I liked her when she was Megan on Drake & Josh. She was cool then. She was all bad-ass and evil. Then she become little miss goody-two-shoes. Tch.

Then there's Sam. At first, I liked her 'cos I thought she was a cool, rough and tough tomboy. Then I saw how she was dressing in all those girlie outfits on the shows and lost my respect for her. Plus, she says really stupid things sometimes and I just think to myself "How is that even funny?" I know that it's the writers who come up with it, but really. I wouldn't agree to act using such cheesy material.

Freddie is a tool. No, not just a tool. He's the whole freaking tool-shed. Sorry to say, but he is. I'd like him if he didn't kiss the friggin' ground Carly walked on and still obsess over her after being rejected on several occasions. They should really just stop making him Carly's puppy. He deserves better than that. Him and Sam make a better couple, in my opinion.

And I love Spencer, so so much. He's the best and only funny character on the show. He's the only reason I actually put up with their crap.

The entire show is just ridiculous and their jokes aren't funny. Plus, making up new names like "No chiz!" or "I gotta take a whaz", or "That's so jenk!" or whatever the freak they say. It's so stupid; not even in the least bit entertaining. If Spencer wasn't on the show, it'd be cancel after season one.

OH, OH, OH. And I just ADORE how seemingly EVERYBODY IN THE WHOLE WORLD JUST LOOOOOOOVES iCARLY. Like, seriously? Pfft. Give me a break. Every person they meet already knows who they are and feel like they're talking to celebrities and praise them and crap. It's unrealistic. Two girls doing a web-show that isn't even remotely amusing can never become that popular. Being asked to go into space and going to Japan? Yeah, okaaaay.

That's all I have to say about iCarly. I really dislike the show. I wish it had never been made. Drake & Josh was so amazing, then iCarly was just shitty.

This is one of the best stories ever. I freaking love you, Lilac.
tore-me-up13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Ha Ha Ha Ha that was totally awesome!
madokakanames chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
* ._.'

...

Hahaha lol.

Your sarcasm is hilarious!,

iCarly is great, but sometimes can be very silly :B

PD: Sorry for my bad english S:
hartbig chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
OMG! i loved this! please make more of these :)
The Goddess Annabeth chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
OMG I loved this! Thanks so much, I really needed this laugh, like tons. And since I don't particularly like Carly that makes it even better.
Kissy Fishy chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
In a word? Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Seriously,where you on crack when you wrote this? You have think before you post.
BlueShoe35 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
LOL!
SunnyD chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
bahahhaha this story is amazing. Props to ya.