Reviews for Behind Those Eyes
Lacysos chapter 7 . 1/3
That was excellent.
authorwannabe101 chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
You almost have me in tears. The ending is fantastic, and definitely my favorite part. The entire time I was waiting for the hugging, and you delivered it in a grand finale. Great job!
elwarre chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
What a wonderful story. Heavy to read, but so worth it for the comfort of the end. Thank you.
Skyscraper007 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Exceptionally well written. It was awesome to be able to watch the written "movie" in my mind's eye as I was reading what was happening. You have a gift with words. Something I would love to have. Write some more would be awesome.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Very good. The last line was not completely unexpected. We have seen this story line before but not from the point of view of an outsider. Pastor Jim is a safe harbor for Sam and I'm sure more will come to light later in the story. Nice writing, especially the atmosphere in the church.
superatea chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
OMG this awesome! I love it. It's so heartbreaking and sweet! thank you, you're an artist.
Frakking Toasters chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
OMG so much love. This is spectacularly good. Kicked me right in the feels and I loved every second of it. xo
greenwise chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Good story.
shookenuppepsi chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Wow. You really had me worried there. I was thinking, "Ha, there's no way John would actually do that. He must've been possessed." Then Jim realized the same thing and I felt vindicated. But when that fell through, I was almost as surprised as Dean.

I'm so glad this actually had a good ending because your suspense was top notch.
mngrue chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Tearing up in my living room right now after that last scene. Wow, this was good. Though I must say, I'm glad I'm reading it now, and nut with all the breaks you had in between, lols.
Jules chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Wow! What a riveting story! You grabbed me from the first with Pastor Jim's POV. I love the stories from outsiders views,not that Pastor Jim is an outsider but... you know what I mean. Your writing style is superb! The ending was perfect! I wasn't sure what it was until Sam hit it with the silver candlelabra. Great job!
Headoverheels14 chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Wow I have been on the edge of my seat the entire time! That was so wonderfully written and I loved the interactions of all the Winchesters! Amazing job!
JaniceC678 chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
P.S. (had to back up a chapter to add this.) Writing this from Pastor Jim's perspective was absolutely brilliant. It gave the story a refreshing change of pace. Considering that we were never actually even able to get into the boys thought processes, you did such a good job with the outsider POV, that I never even noticed we were missing getting to see their thoughts. Everything we knew about their reactions to what was going on was just what was seen through Jim's eyes. Great move!
JaniceC678 chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
OMG, what an amazing story! The hurt and pain that Sam was in and the love and protectiveness of Dean (and Sam in return) when confronting the shifter was SO real. I mean, I KNEW it was not really John, but even so...

And I'm totally in tears now with that final scene. So glad John finally came to realize that the emotional trauma was in so many ways even worse and more painful to Sammy, and having Sam overhear the conversation rather than have John trying to just talk to him was SOOO good. His single word "Try" was was pushed me over the edge from just be teary-eyed to full on water works, LOL! (And SOOO glad I wasn't trying to read it as a WIP! Started it this afternoon and COULD NOT head for bed until I was done!)
deanssammy chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
oh my i really love this story,you got me from the first bit to the my own words i call this SAMAZING