Reviews for Saving The World, Before Bedroom Time
At the lmafo I couldn't stop laughing :) xoxo
somebody's world chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
That was hilariously sexy. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Singing to the tune of 'Love you babe, I'll come by after its dead,' and 'you wouldn't mind ordering out, would you?' fav quote
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Sometimes I think Vegeta has an extra sense that tells him when someone, anyone, is getting some. It would make sense, right?

This was hilarious.
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Hilarious fic. Rather funny sex moment too.
sibbyhylands chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
i am confused as to why you only have 9 reviews. this is pure hotness!
shareece chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
lol funny stuff good story
Chaos Saiyan chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Androids, Overlords, Aliens and filler characters can't beat Gohan but Videl's period can.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This was awesome. Haha, nicely done.
chimney leaf chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Incredible, of course. Way too many brilliant lines to pick out just a few to mention here!
Selene Eldritch chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
That was the single most delicious lemon I have ever read, regardless of the interruptions. You couldn't have described sex with a Saiyan more perfectly. Ugh, WHY CAN'T THEY BE REAL DAMNIT.
BookJunkie chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Oh, so good! Haha...

"When you consider the number of times something attacks the planet, one of the Z senshi, somewhere has to be busy getting down." - truer words were never typed, my friend!

Well done :)
xxLastShadowxx chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Hahaha that was fantastic! Absolutely hilarious! Though my nose is kinda burning now after I inhaled my Coca-Cola with the "babies" line. So thank you very much for that.

lol keep up the great work!
MissTayy chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
OMG

i loooooooved this story! I was laughing my butt off threw the whole thing too. the line that got me was:

"There is a monomaniacal monster currently destroying the lower half of South city and instead of firing a kamehameha up his ass, I'm here trying to force myself to stop. Fucking. You."

bwahaha! This was freakin hilarious! keep up the good work :D