Reviews for Squeeze My Lemon
Jalice2254 chapter 49 . 12/4/2013
Not much of a Bellward fan but DAAMMNN! now I want some Jalice...;);) pretty pretty pretty please...
Jalice2254 chapter 27 . 12/4/2013
As much as I love Jazz, I'm none at all fond of him and bella... Its just that he belongs to Alice... Oh well, to each his own Ig...;);) I did enjoy the principle of it though...;);)
Jalice2254 chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
HALE yes!
Bookishgrl26 chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
Hey I would really love to read CitizenCullen25 "Like A Moth To A Flame" can you please tell me where I can find it? Ohh and btw I love all the O/S that I've read so far, they are such a talented bunch of authors! Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Love this!
cho chapter 20 . 7/30/2013
sequel please
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Why does Bella have to call Edward Mr Cullen? And great lemon, v. Sexy!
me chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Okay... shower time...
mariga79 chapter 35 . 7/5/2013
That was extremely hot!
naughtynati chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
I definitely like naughty Edward and how he handled the ex situation...brilliant!
naughtynati chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
Verucasin that was fucking fantastic. I really didn't want this to end before Edward was done...damn he's a freaking sex machine ;)
dark blood chapter 56 . 6/19/2013
im sorry but i just lost intrust plz keep wrighting but there are just too meny differnt stories ...good bye lovely wrighters

blood of darkness
p.s i love you giveing others to wight but i fee like u should put up a storie of your own ...bye
dark blood chapter 55 . 6/19/2013
yes thats how i invisoned that j/b love life would be just like this loved it it was fantastic
by ,
aka dark blood
dark blood chapter 54 . 6/19/2013
wow was not expeacting that. loved it plz more stories like this/... Plz for a fan
a.k.a dark blood
dark blood chapter 53 . 6/19/2013
perfict
the storie fells better with this pices
perfict
the storie is better in the lest
more of this vew plz