Reviews for Squeeze My Lemon
carebear309 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Wow, when I had read the other part, I assumed that Rose had remained close with Bella. Sounds so detached from this POV now.
Katluva0323 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Yum..great job! And who knew Rose was so freaky ;)
readingmama chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Looks like Bella isn't the only selfish one. Lol. Very hot.
LazyDaisyLuv chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
omg u have to write more :[
kroseph chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Mmmm-pool sex is great as long as you don't stay in the water toooooo long-it gets squeaky! :) haaa

Nicely done. Love Squeeze my Lemon-thanks to you guys-I've added so many more fantastic writers AND fantasies to my daily life...now I just need to try them all out! (except "Honey I'm Home"-done that)
readingmama chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
I want to know what the accident was, but super hot smexin!
shpwhitney chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
So, this was such a great outtake I now have another tab opened on my computer to her page so I can start the actual story! loved it :)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Love it :)
kerritastic chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
i really hope you do this full story cant wait to read it
glo4twilight chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
omg jen you truly are a woman after my own heart where this story is concerned and this outtake was just yyyyuuuummmmyyyy! your lemons always rock and i always love the amount of effort you put in the detail! you own me with your writing that is a given!
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
omg that was weird and awkward on so many levels! but i love the lemon in the elevator! very very yummylicious!
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
mmhmmm edward on the kithchen counter is always something to get so excited about srsly! nice sweeeeeeeeet lemon! loved it.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
too right i need a frickin ciggy after that hot encounter with bella being your traditional vampire and edward getting her dinner!hahah! but omg fucking vampire sex..with edward...to die for!lol! excellent work! loved it!
tracylk chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Wow. I'm definitely going to have to read the full story now. That was a great outtake. Thanks for posting it for our 'hump' day enjoyment :)

xoxo
Katluva0323 chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Great job. And the full story is tempting now ;)
1,442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 .. Last Next »