Reviews for Squeeze My Lemon
kroseph chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Phew, I don't think there are enough panties to change into after this...lord, what a way to start the day-thank you sounds so meager after that, how about-Praise to you and all that may read your words and drip afterwards...

Thanks for the note on the picture prompts :)
princess07890 chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Wow, that was INCREDIBLE! I really loved it all so much! I must admit, I might have to change my panties now ;)
Cullenfan524 chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
That was so good! And I would love to see this extended!
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Holy fuck jebus! Where r u rabbit?
keyecullen chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
Well, of course, Emmett would be fine with Rose having sex with a woman. He is probably hoping he could join in! I mean, what guy would mind? *giggle*

Enjoyed the o/s!

Keye
carebear309 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Wow, when I had read the other part, I assumed that Rose had remained close with Bella. Sounds so detached from this POV now.
Katluva0323 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Yum..great job! And who knew Rose was so freaky ;)
readingmama chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Looks like Bella isn't the only selfish one. Lol. Very hot.
LazyDaisyLuv chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
omg u have to write more :[
kroseph chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Mmmm-pool sex is great as long as you don't stay in the water toooooo long-it gets squeaky! :) haaa

Nicely done. Love Squeeze my Lemon-thanks to you guys-I've added so many more fantastic writers AND fantasies to my daily life...now I just need to try them all out! (except "Honey I'm Home"-done that)
readingmama chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
I want to know what the accident was, but super hot smexin!
shpwhitney chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
So, this was such a great outtake I now have another tab opened on my computer to her page so I can start the actual story! loved it :)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Love it :)
kerritastic chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
i really hope you do this full story cant wait to read it
glo4twilight chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
omg jen you truly are a woman after my own heart where this story is concerned and this outtake was just yyyyuuuummmmyyyy! your lemons always rock and i always love the amount of effort you put in the detail! you own me with your writing that is a given!
1,447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 .. Last Next »