Reviews for Squeeze My Lemon
tracylk chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Uggggg... u can't stop it there! MORE... PLEASE!

~xoxoxoxo~
carebear309 chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Just, wow! That was hot. Hopefully this will turn into a full story at some point?
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
DAYUM...

Is the author gonna continue this little masterpiece?

-Q
Katluva0323 chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
*low whistle* Damnnnn, you have some fucking amazing talent there! Definitely going to check out your page, great job! Can't wait for next weeks!
kroseph chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Phew, I don't think there are enough panties to change into after this...lord, what a way to start the day-thank you sounds so meager after that, how about-Praise to you and all that may read your words and drip afterwards...

Thanks for the note on the picture prompts :)
princess07890 chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Wow, that was INCREDIBLE! I really loved it all so much! I must admit, I might have to change my panties now ;)
Cullenfan524 chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
That was so good! And I would love to see this extended!
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Holy fuck jebus! Where r u rabbit?
keyecullen chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
Well, of course, Emmett would be fine with Rose having sex with a woman. He is probably hoping he could join in! I mean, what guy would mind? *giggle*

Enjoyed the o/s!

Keye
carebear309 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Wow, when I had read the other part, I assumed that Rose had remained close with Bella. Sounds so detached from this POV now.
Katluva0323 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Yum..great job! And who knew Rose was so freaky ;)
readingmama chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Looks like Bella isn't the only selfish one. Lol. Very hot.
LazyDaisyLuv chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
omg u have to write more :[
kroseph chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Mmmm-pool sex is great as long as you don't stay in the water toooooo long-it gets squeaky! :) haaa

Nicely done. Love Squeeze my Lemon-thanks to you guys-I've added so many more fantastic writers AND fantasies to my daily life...now I just need to try them all out! (except "Honey I'm Home"-done that)
readingmama chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
I want to know what the accident was, but super hot smexin!
1,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 .. Last Next »