Reviews for Squeeze My Lemon
TrulyOutrageous chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Love it :)
kerritastic chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
i really hope you do this full story cant wait to read it
glo4twilight chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
omg jen you truly are a woman after my own heart where this story is concerned and this outtake was just yyyyuuuummmmyyyy! your lemons always rock and i always love the amount of effort you put in the detail! you own me with your writing that is a given!
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
omg that was weird and awkward on so many levels! but i love the lemon in the elevator! very very yummylicious!
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
mmhmmm edward on the kithchen counter is always something to get so excited about srsly! nice sweeeeeeeeet lemon! loved it.
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
too right i need a frickin ciggy after that hot encounter with bella being your traditional vampire and edward getting her dinner!hahah! but omg fucking vampire sex..with edward...to die for!lol! excellent work! loved it!
tracylk chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Wow. I'm definitely going to have to read the full story now. That was a great outtake. Thanks for posting it for our 'hump' day enjoyment :)

xoxo
Katluva0323 chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Great job. And the full story is tempting now ;)
jendill chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Way to go Jen! It was just as hot as you promised!
SagaDevotee chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
wow, my very own ultimate homemaker fantasy. hot stuff!
Cullenfan524 chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
That was so good! And I absolutely love TMWCBM! I live for any update from Jenny!
sugunary chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
ummm, yeah, very hot outtake. Hot anniversary sexin and all.
princess07890 chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
That was amazing :) I loved it :D
Robrator chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
That was amazing... Can't wait for more! xo
Sunflowerfields chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Jenny,

This was great, very hot and sexy! I noticed in the stories most recent chapter there was reference to their anniversary when they were in the bathroom at the courthouse; this must have been what you were referring to. At least Edward isn't too affraid to give it to her properly anymore because, they were both needing this back in their relationship.
1,435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 .. Last Next »