Reviews for Squeeze My Lemon
webiegirl chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
now i cant wait to read the story !

xo

r
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Yum I love these two!
skye282 chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Phew, very nice ;) They have a very good anniversary so it seems and continued right on through the night. That was really good. See I could have read on more,lol.
SagaDevotee chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
very hot. makes me want to read the whole story. well done
Star White chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
awesome story, love the idea of serious Edward and a tat Bella as housewife. Sounds like the beginning of a full length story. Please?
keyecullen chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Well I have to agree with your Beta! This story is just begging to be continued. That's my vote anyway. I mean, who wouldn't want to see what happens when a man returns home to his wife and family after two years and brings his girlfriend?

Keye
shpwhitney chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
This was a great oneshot! I went over to her page to read the first part, and it had me craving for this chapter, and it did not disappoint! I so hope this becomes a full-fledged story!
lilcatfish chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
OMG! Totally awesome but totally fucked up! LMFAO! Def gotta make this into a full story and the sex...HOT! EXCELLENT job! You sqeezed one sexy, hot lemon! Hugs!
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Mmmmm I love it when it's needy!
Katluva0323 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Wow. That was great! I definitely think you should continue this! This plot line in insatiable for me. Please make it into a full length story, you've really hit something good here )
kroseph chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
That was a twist I did not expect...love elevators!

I tried finding the first part to this on SydneyAlice's profile but could not find it...where is it and what is it called?

Thanks for the lemon!
princess07890 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Wow, that was incredible! I agree with your beta! This would be a fabulous story! I really cannot wait to see what happens :)
Cullenfan524 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
That was awesome! I like this version so much better than the original o/s! And yes please make it a full length story!
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I'll never cook a roast the same! My mind will be elsewhere! Loved it.
shpwhitney chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
So, I just happened to stumble upon this page and then this story and I am so happy that I did, because it was A-MAZ-ING! I love how vividly you describe everything, especially Bella's tats and her outfit, and the characterizations were fun. Not to mention, the lemon was completely squeeze worthy! You should think about making this an actual story! I'd read it :)
1,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 .. Last Next »