Reviews for Not Who He'd Thought
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 4/1
Thats awesome :)
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is a nice little take on "What happened after" in the Study in Pink. I enjoyed reading this!
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I like that you characterise Lestrade as someone who is intuitive in his own way, and has intelligent discretion. Thank you for posting!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Good story.I like how now Lestrde can see he real John. great work!
marylouleach chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
AWE I LOVE THIS PERSPECTIVE! SOOOOO ACURATE! Lovely read :)
sistercity chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Ooh, very good. Just how I see them.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Great fic! I always thought that Greg would work it out if he thought about it but wouldn't do anything about it. Nice one!

:D
May Eve chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is very well written. It made me giggle and I love it anyway.
quirkyspirit chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Thanks for an intelligent and well-written vignette. It respects the depth of all these characters and reads as psychologically true-to-life. Keep writing!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Great little character sketch. I like how you brought Lestrade out. Most of the time, even in canon, he's displayed as bumbling. I like your depiction much better.
SilverSmile chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This was brilliant :)

I'd always wondered what Lestrade really thought after Sherlock suddenly stopped describing the shooter at the end there. So this was awesome to read.
PB Headless chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I really love fics like this, which take a step back and make observations on the impressive past of a humble character. There's a lot of fics about the brilliance of Sherlock. It's a nice change to find one about the lovely John :)