Reviews for Broken Chains
Mizz Arcee chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Please please continue soon!
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
nice
fallen angels deathly embrace chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
You should continue this one I like it who would have thought that would ever happen
Happyfish chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
this was ... coolio
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I can't believe this has only 7 reviews! I lovee this fic. 3 You wrote Megatron well, he's sweet to Optimus, but obviously powerful. I think the chains are a very interesting concept, now I'm curious as to the fic you said you're gonna write eventually. :)
Ayami1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
' wow...kindof hot.
DEVINE.L chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I love it! Megatron is a gentle brute!;P lol
Xobit chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I still love it :D and now I am curious about this other story that uses the chains too . cause I am a terrible story devouring person.

*hug*
TheGameIsOnWatson chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
O.o more to this! I wants more this was amazing! XD
Kitt21 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Hi it's kitt again.

This story rocked. I really do love these kinds of stories with Optimus and Megatron. Are you going to make a sequel to this? Are Jazz's mate's Prowl and Lockdown? What's with the Chains?

And for It Take's A Bond, I'm guessing Overhaul/Leobreaker is Demolisher's neice. And if she ain't I'm not guessing anymore cause I'm out of Ideas.

I really do love your stories though. They're such a tease.
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awesome story! I love it! Optimus and Megatron are my favorite pairing XD. You have a 10 my friend! XD
Optimus'girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
What kind of entertainer is Optimus? I hope that Optimus will start to feel safe around Megatron later on in your new story! Is Optimus from TF:A or from G1 series? I would just LOVE for it to be Optimus from TF:A! Optimus from Transformers: Animated is so darn HOT! He is such a cutie of a Leader on the cartoon show! I would just LOVE to see how Optimus and Megatron are doing as sparkmates in the next chapter!