Reviews for Before it's too late!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
what the hell!? THAT WAS AWESOME! i love it. just a few grammatical errors but otherwise it was AWESOME!
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That was a good little one shot! I enjoyed the happy ending for Damon and Elena. FINALLY!
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was sure different, but I really liked it :) I thought it sad that they kept missing each other, in fact, it was a little infuriating but since it worked out in the end... was like YEY!

i thought I'd be sad at knowing that everyone died *Shrugs* but nope... the lived their lives obviously, so it was Damon and Elena's turn ;)

It's be awesome if you had a sequel!
mayghaen17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
haha you really had me thinking Elena was dead, but I was very happy to see that she was not. I like that Stefan turned her so that she could be with Damon for eternity. :)
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
that was good and funny keep the chapters coming
Lacra13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Well, you broke my heart right there for a few minutes, but then you made it all better again.

This was a beautiful and amazing piece, loved it!
myTme chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Since you "NEED" reviews... sigh.

Cute premise. I like the "Ahh... he just missed her" of the story. And thanks for saving us from the standard "I love you. I LOVE you! I LOVE YOU!" I was able to keep my lunch and just enjoy the fact they found each other.

Cheers!
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Beautiful...
Damon's Head Bitch In Charge chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I love your ending, the way you protrayed Bonnie grumbling while Caroline says I told you so.. I loved it. favored!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Different...and awesome.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
"And yeah, walking the earth for eternity it a pretty good idea. But not aloneā€¦ never alone"

aww! i wish this actually happened...
sal101010 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I liked this very much! The passing of time was clear and you could feel Damon's aloneness creeping in. It was a while until I realised that Elena was only undead and leaving it till the last minute for her to catch him was perfect! No declarations of love were needed. The end of the story was just a moment - the first of many for the pair.
miracleflwr chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This such an unusual storyline! I was sad at first but then when I realised that Elena is a vampire I was so happy ? that finally they met! Great !
Indecisively Yours chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
That was cute. Pretty clever how they kept missing each other. I ignored the whole Stefan marrying Katherine bit because of the awesome Delena in this.

Great one-shot!
shadylady21 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I loved it. When I was reading it and it came to the part I seriously thought that Damon was actually going to burn in the sun and then Elena would make it there right after he died. All I could think was that that would just be screwy. I'm glad she got there before he burned to death. I'm just wondering why Stefan just couldn't tell his brother that Elena was a vamp and was waiting for him. I loved how Damon was looking out for everyone to make sure that they'd go in old age. It's really sweet. Of course Damon wouldn't want anyone to think that. Can't wait to read the next chapter.