Reviews for Before it's too late!
simply-irrelevant chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
The Most Perfect One Shot Yet :)
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Little known fact about me, I ADORE stories where everyone dies at the end. It's why I'm such a fan of shakspeare. Now if my mother knew that being the sappy being she is, she would probably disown me, granted she already wants to disown me, but that's not the point. The point is...that this was amazing! Bitter, sad, and heartbreaking until the VERY end. It was touching. It showed how easily love can escape you. Timing is EVERYTHING. And I LOVED the bit of Kat/Stefan in there. Adored this! Great job! And it's nice to see that I fangirl over your one-shot's too, not just stories.
October103 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I love, love, LOVED it! (:

Great job, it was a fantastic one-shot (:
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I loved it! It makes that even with eternity, Damon and Elena still take awhile to find each other - literally lol. And I so agree with you about Bonnie - I don't like her most of the time either hahaha. Nice job! :)
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I admit at first I wasn't sure how this was meant to cheer someone up, haha, but once I realized what you were doing... ;) Sweet ending. Though I must say I'm a little mad at everyone (not to mention Elena herself) for not telling Damon what happened, but at least they got a happy ending. Nice job!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Well laid out. An enjoyable read and the last couple of lines were fantastic.
Avecia chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Well what can I say except thank you so much for writing me something so wonderful! It has certainly done the trick to cheer me up! I'm still ill but no longer grumpy!

Now, you know I was half way through reading this when I got worried. I mean seriously, a headstone for Elena? Talk about giving me a terrible sense of foreboding. But I trusted you and you totally came good!

As for Bonnie dying from an aneurysm? Well I feel ashamed to admit it but I laughed so hysterically at that point. Poetic justice I think is what Damon might have called it! But still, so sad.

And it made so much sense for Damon to stick around until all of Elena's friends and family died a natural and not supernatural death. It was very fitting - and I really liked that you had Matt as the last to go. I don't know why!

But my favourite part, apart from Elena telling Damon what an idiot he is at the end, was definitely that Jenna died from a broken heart. So tragic but wonderful.

Also good to know that Stefan granted Elena her wish to be turned, it makes sense that he wouldn't want her or his brother to be alone.

All in all the best oneshot i've read in a long time...probably since your last one!

Much Love, x x x