Reviews for Discovery
jace4ever chapter 41 . 1/24
I loved your story. You are one great and awesome writer. I felt everything that these characters went through. One prob was bella cant stand that charater at all. Jacob deserved so much more than her. But awesome story. Sorry about that but love jacob and felt he just got shafted in twilight and just irrated by bella. Paul and Japser are two of my favorites. Love them. But you made me love Leah. Thank you so much.
Eurisse chapter 24 . 1/6
You know what? I feel like slapping Doreen myself. god, she's such a btch. I hope Paul phases into his wolf form and rip her apart right then and there.
Eurisse chapter 9 . 1/3
You... you broke my heart into pieces :/ but I am still looking forward to how Leah and Paul would deal this "thing". I have been meaning to say that... for the last 9 chapters, you have conveyed real good raw emotions and damn, I can't get enough of the story!

It's so... painful. I can't help but feel like crying *sobs
Laura chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
Your steary is great, I can't stop reading! I also read Embry's Story, and it's very good too, but this is even more thrilling.
I love your writing style, especially the italcised phrases, i think these make it more authentic and easier to emphathise with the characters. Sorry for spelling mistakes and others but English isn't my mother tongue.
Inosolan chapter 41 . 4/17/2013
Totally ran through this story in one sitting and absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us!
Wolflover chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I love this story and fyi his last name is lahote
December Duchess chapter 41 . 11/19/2012
I have to say, this story was beyond amazing. I rarely ever find stories that I like enough to review, but yours seriously touched me. I hardly ever find authors talented enough to move me to such emotional heights as you did with this story. Numerous times throughout the story I found myself in tears from the emotional turmoils faced by the characters. I grew so attached to your story and your versions of the characters that I read for half of a day nonstop to finish. You are truly a remarkable author and this story was incredible. Thank you for sharing this with us all.
KaramelKat chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Great story!
KaramelKat chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
I like how this is turning out.
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 41 . 7/31/2012
Paul is one of my favorite wolves and you gave him a backstory 3. I love how you write Paul, he's such an admirable guy. The Paul and Leah banter throughout the story was adorable! Paul and Leah being together makes so much sense, they can relate to each other. This story was so incredibly touching. It's amazing how Paul appreciates everything he gets and has, same with Travis and Tyler. Doreen is such a bitch! You write emotion extremely well. I felt so bad for Tyler and Travis. I was in tears when reading parts of this. The sad thing is, there are kids who actually have to live like that. I'm in love with how you write the characters. This is SERIOUSLY one of the BEST fanfics I have EVER read! I have never gone through so many emotions while reading a story. I was hooked and read this entire story in a day. You are a marvelous writer. Words in this review can't possibly express how awesome I think this story really is. If this were an actual book, I would totally buy it. You are very talented!
nathaliie chapter 41 . 5/5/2012
love it so much

amazing
Loretta's Purple Orchid chapter 41 . 2/27/2012
Just want to say that I loved this story so much! I pretty much stop reading other fics just to finish this one lol...by far one of the best Leah/Paul stories I have ever read _ great job!
nakala chapter 41 . 1/3/2012
so i have to say this was a really good story

and all the twists and turns i was just i laughed i wanted to cry i was frustrated and the way you characterized paul and gave him a backstory as to why he is the way he is and how his grandma and leah made him a better man a better brother

this was truly a unique story and i loved everybit of it
nakala chapter 24 . 12/31/2011
so heartbreaking and yet so good i love how you have this whole life outside of being wolf for paul i love stories like this if it were a book i would buy it
hayleigh chapter 41 . 12/17/2011
THAT STORY WAS AMAZING! Nuff said.