Reviews for The new generation

it is scorp and rose !
Miko chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
AWWWWWW!
Miko chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Yes! I am interested in an epilougue!
Miko chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
yay this is good!
KaiK4eva chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
awww!cute
axemama chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Okay what the heck did you do to Ron? He would never act like that! His attitude made absolutely no sense and was WAY out of character for him! That was never how he was in the books and films. If Rose was in Ravenclaw, he would have been very proud of her! And if he found out Al was in Slytherin, he would have been shocked yes, but he most certainly would not be mad at him. He is WAY more mature than that!
Q chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Um...you said here, 'That Durmstrang GIRL is pretty good,' but Durmstrang is an all boys school. No girls. Just a bunch of angry looking guys. So, um, yeah.
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
awww well wasnt that just utterly cute and adorable! :DDDDDD
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
i think rose is too nice and sweet. dominique was way out of line and shes a stupidass bitch (im sorry i just hate how she acted)
IronSpockMaster chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
N'aaaw I really liked the ending! We finally get the 'I love you' scene, but you wrote it so well, it wasn't all 'I love you so much', 'I love you too.' It was really realistic :D
DomNeedsBooks chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
I was so dissapointed when i read 7th chapter and knew I had to wait for the epilogue! But, seriously,... it WAS worth it. Even if youhate the end, I just LOVE IT! Plus, the story itself's great!(Rose and Scorpius were so blind...)
Avanell chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
cute story, great ending :)
A La DarkAngel chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
Awwe cuteness! :3
kingslayers chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
EVIL CLIFFHANGER! GRRR.. He rejected a veela for her!
kingslayers chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Scorpius you idiot! He means Lils doesn't he?