Reviews for Riding the Fence
LizziePaige chapter 23 . 6/18
What a wonderful story! This was far more than a Twilight fanfic story. I love the way you wrote this, giving us just enough information each chapter, introducing more questions than answers, keeping us guessing, but always moving forward in the story itself and with the characters. A broken Bella who eventually met her real match and made her whole, it sounds like a cliché, but your story was anything but.

I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to find this one, but I'm so glad I did. Thanks for sharing your writing with us, for these wonderful characters and their story. :) xx
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 6/18
Totally caught off guard by the first scene. I had to scroll up to check again that it was Bella/Edward, not Bella/SomeRandomFemake story! :) reading on...
KL93 chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
This was a very interesting read and I loved the character development! :)
MatingInspires chapter 23 . 2/25/2014
Really enjoyed your story!
MatingInspires chapter 22 . 2/25/2014
Bam! Go B!
MatingInspires chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
Finally!
cejsmom chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
Such a different take on our beloved characters. Thanks so much for sharing.
ntquiteanangel76 chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Ok I have to correct previous review...only the snarky part reminds me. So far great story. Can't put it down.
ntquiteanangel76 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Ha! I LOVE this Bella. She reminds me of my best friend. Fabulous. And funny as hell!
cuteascherries chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
: )
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I DECIDED BELLA'S A BITCH AND I DONT LIKE HER. END OF STORY.
D 171 chapter 23 . 9/22/2012
This fic deserves much,
is wonderful.
Twi-Lin chapter 23 . 9/17/2012
Enjoyed reading your story! Love the UST & angst! Thanks for sharing your story with us! :)
magmom2 chapter 15 . 6/18/2012
I am happy to see anyone put Alice in her place.
michelle0526 chapter 23 . 5/30/2012
Really enjoyed your story!
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »