Reviews for Riding the Fence
Payton79 chapter 23 . 10/9/2017
I can't tell you how much I loved reading this story. My hubby thought I was nuts when I wasn't able to put my phone away before midnight because Bella and Edward hadn't found their way back to each other. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this amazing story.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 23 . 8/5/2017
Really great fic. I love how all the characters grew and loved. Wonderful writing, thank you!
jk chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
let me guess...Edward wants to be with bella cause bella is a hoe and will let other woman into their sex lives? typical.
LizziePaige chapter 23 . 6/18/2016
What a wonderful story! This was far more than a Twilight fanfic story. I love the way you wrote this, giving us just enough information each chapter, introducing more questions than answers, keeping us guessing, but always moving forward in the story itself and with the characters. A broken Bella who eventually met her real match and made her whole, it sounds like a cliché, but your story was anything but.

I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to find this one, but I'm so glad I did. Thanks for sharing your writing with us, for these wonderful characters and their story. :) xx
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Totally caught off guard by the first scene. I had to scroll up to check again that it was Bella/Edward, not Bella/SomeRandomFemake story! :) reading on...
KL93 chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
This was a very interesting read and I loved the character development! :)
MatingInspires chapter 23 . 2/25/2014
Really enjoyed your story!
MatingInspires chapter 22 . 2/25/2014
Bam! Go B!
MatingInspires chapter 16 . 2/25/2014
Finally!
cejsmom chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
Such a different take on our beloved characters. Thanks so much for sharing.
ntquiteanangel76 chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Ok I have to correct previous review...only the snarky part reminds me. So far great story. Can't put it down.
ntquiteanangel76 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Ha! I LOVE this Bella. She reminds me of my best friend. Fabulous. And funny as hell!
cuteascherries chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
: )
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I DECIDED BELLA'S A BITCH AND I DONT LIKE HER. END OF STORY.
D 171 chapter 23 . 9/22/2012