Reviews for How to Survive in the Wilderness
Zoha Ven chapter 8 . 5/7
Please finish it! I really like your story, the charactors are very . . .in charactor, and the plot is amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Pleeease write some more! This is awesome! Great job!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
Pleaseeeeee, write the next and/or final chapters , pleaseee it's the only thing I can look forward to after school. Please don't stop now, although it's been a couple of YEEEAAAARRRSSS! Seroisly ! It's almost 2015! What, are you stuck in the same year or something?! Sorry, I'm just getting impatient. But please, write the next chapter, I really love these story's they're absoloutley the BEST story ever! Bye!
death2barbie202 chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Please update! I'm addicted!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
Please, when is the next chapter being up? I'm so excited to see what happens next! :) thanks, from Katie. :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
When is the next chapter going to be up? Pleeeeeasseee say its going to be soooon... :-) thanks for writing this story , I know its not finished yet but thanks anyways, keep it up! :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
I love this story, so please keep going! :-) woo! Toothless! I love how you've got a blend of the books and films because they can speak dragonese and also you've got the tasks being set by gobber, and the other things are from the film, so it's great! :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Cool story! Please don't stop! :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Excellent chapter again, what can I say! :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Hi great story, I absoloutley love it, its so tense and exciting! Keep it up! :D
ApplesEvilPie chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
You need to update, man. You're killing me.
Mistress of the Words chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
This was a terrible chapter to leave off on! What's gonna happen to Hiccup!? Will Fishlegs get rabies from the crazy chipmunk!? Love the twins though, badass siblings man! WOO! Even though it's been 2 years since you last did anything with this story I hope you get back to it sometime! It's AWESOME and I really wanna see what happens!
ZeRoyalViking chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Please write chapter nine and post it soon! I'm glad Hiccup used his strength and Snotlout allowed him to pull him up. Oh no, what is going to happen! This can't be good! Snotlout. Do something! Toothless? Can't wait to see what'll happen to the others.
Firenze Fox chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
And this isn't a cliffhanger?
Come on, it's been over two years!
BlueRin chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
I love your story so pleeeeease update ! :)