Reviews for Bonds of Hatred, Ties of Love
Nyght elf chapter 30 . 2/17
i'm biased, i love Madara, even if he is a villain) like you fic. sorry but you have some mistakes. just an advice don't take it as an ill intent. i observed that you always misspell tired, you write tiered instead, plus the apostrophe, like madara's you write madaras. also the thing with yours, you're and stuff. other than that is ok. even your description are very good. maybe just a quick reread may help spot the mistakes. good luck and take care.
Guestesy chapter 30 . 2/3
I'm still digging this this fanfic :] I still drop by every once in a while (in between studying and procrastinating) to check out this story.
Bec76 chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
Obsessed with this story!
xGuiltyXGigglesx03 chapter 29 . 8/17/2013
Hurry Update! It's been 7 months! :(
Okyptos chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Hello there! When i started reading this story, i honestly didn't think that i would come this far after reading the first few chapters. It just didn't suit my reading style. But now as the storyline goes on it starts to get more interesting. But i still gotta ask are you thinking of pairing Inare with Madara at all? Because until now i haven't seen much development, but it's all good! I just hope that she won't hate the clan forever. ( Which is hardly possible, they kidnapped her after all.) Love this! :)
xGuiltyXGigglesx03 chapter 30 . 7/10/2013
Okay, so I really enjoy this story. It makes me laugh numerous times. I love Madara and Toxins's personalities they are spot on in my personal opinion. Issin is like the best Uchiha OC in the world. I love him dearly. Suzuki is pretty cool as well. I like the biology in your story, (even though I have no idea what's being said half the time... about as clueless as Madara) it makes it easy to follow what exactly she is doing. It has been like 6 months since you updated but I'm sure you'll get back to it. I read all your chapters in like 24 hours, so I'm pretty proud of myself. So UpdAte soon Please!

Ps: Madara's character development is excellent.
NobodyInParticlr chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
This story is awesome! I've recently found a love for stories that focus on Madara's past and/or pair a character up with Madara. The romantic aspect is very nicely (not unrealistically) paced, too, so it's all the better. :D Really nervous about what's going to happen next with Hashirama and stuff. DX

Couple notes, hopefully helpful, but can be ignored...:
I've noticed you keep writing tiered instead of tired and defiantly instead of definitely. Dunno if that's a typo or if there is confusion on how the word is spelled.
Also exited vs excited, and problems with were, where, and we're.
There were a couple occasions where I think the OC got called by a different name, too... that or it was supposed to be some word and it auto-corrected into name? I don't remember the chapters, unfortunately, but she was called Suki, once, and Layla in one of the more recent chapters...?

Anyways! That's all I have to stay. Love the story! :D
kiki8o chapter 30 . 6/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guestesy chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
Hey man, I know you haven't updated in a long time (I should know, I check in every once in a while), but I love this story.
Just letting you know that someone's still wondering what's gonna happen to this poor medic. :}
-The Guestesy
AutumnKrystal chapter 22 . 5/13/2013
Is it wrong that I'm crushing bad on Isshin?
angelinchains13 chapter 30 . 5/9/2013
I love your story please update soon:)
wicked ashes chapter 30 . 5/2/2013
Hey!

This is an awesome story. Very well done and extremely well written. I cant wait to read more.

P.S. I'm not sure if this is helpful or not, but there were just a few spelling errors across the chapters. You seem like a articulate person who would is quite particular about your writing, so I just thought you might like to know. )

But apart from that, it's a very good story. )
Guest chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
Love this story! It's nice to Madara with a sense of humor, even if it's dark and twisted. I would like to see a little bit more interaction between Izuna and Inare, and more Issin point of view.
dat guest chapter 30 . 4/5/2013
You haven't updated since January. The story is really awesome, but...

You haven't updated since...January.
Right when they have some quality bonding time, too. The grammar could use a tiny bit of work, but I don't care. The story is good, and I'm not much of a grammar Nazi anyways, so... Let's just hope that you're not related to the creator of HUNTER x HUNTER. Dont want the hiatus to last too long, k? _; Congrats, though. For getting me hooked, ya know? But I ain't complainin. It's a damn good story. I actually thought of jumping off a cliff, but then I'd wouldn't be able to read the next chapter (regardless of when it came out xD).
Strength.Honor.Love chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
Finally! I just finished your 180K story. Besides the many spelling and word choice errors, it was quite good until I noticed you hadn't updated since January. It made me sad. :( I was hoping for some more romance type stuff, but you're characters take too long to notice they have feelings for one another. So... I hope you update soon!