Reviews for Bonds of Hatred, Ties of Love (Old Version)
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 31 . 1/4
I really like this story! :D You've portrayed the characters so well especially Madara! Inare, your Oc, is really well done. :)
The plot is also quite interesting! ;)

I am really looking forward to reading the new version! Your description sounds interesting! I hope you publish it soon! If u did, pls inform me! I'll definitely read it! XD
SortaCore chapter 31 . 9/26/2015
Rewriting is the same as abandoning... except you delete your current progress.
And you really haven't gone too far.
Yuti-Chan chapter 31 . 9/25/2015
I really love this story as it is :D But I am looking forward to read the "new" version, too.

But I am SO glad that you will keep this older version of the story, I love to read it. It is the best Madara story I have ever read.
VenezuelaHills chapter 31 . 9/25/2015
Always great to hear again from lost writers! And I will definitely read the new one. Kinda forgotten what the plot was hehe. Anywho can't wait to start reading your stories again!
True Guardian Angel chapter 30 . 1/6/2015
This is amazing! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I was going to read this but the name of the heroine put me off. Inare!? Wtf. In are? It drive me crazy. Sorry.
DyingWithLaugher chapter 30 . 5/19/2014
"You go to pieces so fast that people get hit by the shrapnel."
Now I can't breathe cause I'm laughing to hard.

Plus when are you doing the next chapter...
Nyght elf chapter 30 . 2/17/2014
i'm biased, i love Madara, even if he is a villain) like you fic. sorry but you have some mistakes. just an advice don't take it as an ill intent. i observed that you always misspell tired, you write tiered instead, plus the apostrophe, like madara's you write madaras. also the thing with yours, you're and stuff. other than that is ok. even your description are very good. maybe just a quick reread may help spot the mistakes. good luck and take care.
Guestesy chapter 30 . 2/3/2014
I'm still digging this this fanfic :] I still drop by every once in a while (in between studying and procrastinating) to check out this story.
Bec76 chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
Obsessed with this story!
xGuiltyXGigglesx03 chapter 29 . 8/17/2013
Hurry Update! It's been 7 months! :(
Okyptos chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Hello there! When i started reading this story, i honestly didn't think that i would come this far after reading the first few chapters. It just didn't suit my reading style. But now as the storyline goes on it starts to get more interesting. But i still gotta ask are you thinking of pairing Inare with Madara at all? Because until now i haven't seen much development, but it's all good! I just hope that she won't hate the clan forever. ( Which is hardly possible, they kidnapped her after all.) Love this! :)
xGuiltyXGigglesx03 chapter 30 . 7/10/2013
Okay, so I really enjoy this story. It makes me laugh numerous times. I love Madara and Toxins's personalities they are spot on in my personal opinion. Issin is like the best Uchiha OC in the world. I love him dearly. Suzuki is pretty cool as well. I like the biology in your story, (even though I have no idea what's being said half the time... about as clueless as Madara) it makes it easy to follow what exactly she is doing. It has been like 6 months since you updated but I'm sure you'll get back to it. I read all your chapters in like 24 hours, so I'm pretty proud of myself. So UpdAte soon Please!

Ps: Madara's character development is excellent.
NobodyInParticlr chapter 30 . 7/7/2013
This story is awesome! I've recently found a love for stories that focus on Madara's past and/or pair a character up with Madara. The romantic aspect is very nicely (not unrealistically) paced, too, so it's all the better. :D Really nervous about what's going to happen next with Hashirama and stuff. DX

Couple notes, hopefully helpful, but can be ignored...:
I've noticed you keep writing tiered instead of tired and defiantly instead of definitely. Dunno if that's a typo or if there is confusion on how the word is spelled.
Also exited vs excited, and problems with were, where, and we're.
There were a couple occasions where I think the OC got called by a different name, too... that or it was supposed to be some word and it auto-corrected into name? I don't remember the chapters, unfortunately, but she was called Suki, once, and Layla in one of the more recent chapters...?

Anyways! That's all I have to stay. Love the story! :D
kiki8o chapter 30 . 6/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...