Reviews for Sex tape
blackandsilver-roses chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
damn it! i read this from Draco's PoV...welp time to read it again ;)

very hot story btw
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hahahahaha! That is hilarious!
Petals.of.Midnight chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
LOL That was so interesting... I love the plot of how they just got videotaped of these two doing that. XD
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
any my favorite line in that entire fanfic was "i think we just made our FIRST sex tape." which just goes to show that there will be MORE sex tapes and there is nothing wrong with that! I can just imagine OTHER places that have cameras that they can get it on in...bwhahaha
TheSarcasticUchihaFan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This was not at all what I expected. It was so much better! Great fanfic. I love it!
lovelyplace chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Gosh! That was down right delicious...Draco and Harry should make a collection of sex tapes!
Lunamari101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
that would be a tape worth
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
very hot! love it!
PikuPow chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Lol nice plot !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
aw ha ha ah aw man it would have bin so wrong if someone was watching from the doorway or if a security guard was watching what was happening through a security moniter. awsome story by the way;-)
winky73 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Very sexy and yummy! But the conersation at the end had me giggling out loud :D
Ghee Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHA! The ending is priceless!
YinKeket chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
nice intro to the story. it made me lol. awwwwwwww the over feels all they do is work and not them time. wouldn't blame him tho. my my Well is going to have some fun messing with Draco. i love this line of Harry;s (If I love my boss too, my boyfriend is going to be jealous.)epic win on the lemon. love the ending. lol to know end. keep up the good work and do your best. at least they are both happy. more of those two please _
k chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Ahhhh chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I think you change who is saying what and who is on top. Because I'm pretty sure Harry doesn't cry out his name when he climaxes.