Reviews for Whispers
helen1234 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
what a brilliant story , are you going to continue it , please don't stop here , love it please continue xx
olliebella chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
great story are there going to be more chapters x
speedfanatic05 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I knew it would come suddenly. I couldn't imagine how Cassie was feeling the moment she realized that she was about to leave the safe confines of the hospital. It would be intriguing to see what she saw in her mind's eye what fears gripped her mind the moment she was wheeled out into the open. I have to admit, you've got me interested in Cassie's plight. I can't wait for more.

Excellent chapter!
luvbillyjoel chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Oh, poor girl!

If anyone can get her to open up and conquer the fear, it will be H. He is so gentle and loving.

Fantastic so far!
daxy chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
awesome chapter! :) Can't wait for more!
ajay1960 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
what a great chapter! really love your story, please continue soon.

speedfanatic05 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
After seeing the summary, I had to read. They've both endured so much, but I'm going to side with Horatio here, there should be some sort of response to the brutality Cassie suffered. It's a bit unnerving to know that she hasn't expressed any bouts of expression. Of course, this is hellaciously intriguing, and it's got me wanting more.

Excellent chapters!
daxy chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
two awesome chapters! :) Can't wait for more!
fanilowchick chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
This is a great story. I love seeing Horatio with original characters rather than someone like Yelina, or Calleigh, who everyone seems to pair him with. Cassie is a strong woman who appreciates Horatio for the man he is without depending on him. She is the kind of mate he needs. Very refreshing pairing.

Please update soon.

luvbillyjoel chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Wonderful! I'm so glad you've continued with this story. Horatio and Cassie seem like an excellent match. I look forward to seeing where this will lead and how the couple will heal each other's wounds.

I'm eagerly awaiting an update on not only this but also Recovery. Great work!
ajay1960 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011

SakuraDragomir chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love csi:miami

i hope i can read more of yur stories

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
ajay1960 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I love your story, will there be more to this? Great job!