Reviews for The Gayest Story
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Oh my. This.. this is just perfect. It's rather surprising to see someone who has actually decided to point out the huge, glowy neon sign in the Death Note fanfiction archives that says 'WRONG!'
SoGroundedNow chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
It's kind of ironic that Mello was hiding in the closet...
carottal chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
It's still fun but it's not something to read in one go. As I did. Because it's a bit always the same. At least with Matt who is getting pretty annoying. The meeting with L could have been longer. You were pretty light with Light (what a beautiful pun!) but the part of L's death was pure genius! And now that the scenary changed, the jokes may change (it already began and I'm grateful for that). Well, if you continue this one.

I think it's great to be able to point out all the cliches you can meet in a fic. And what we can see in your story is that it's not cliches that are annoying, it's the lack of logic.

well, thank you for this story, if I ever write one (which I may) I'll try keeping this one in mind!
carottal chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I would have waited until the last chapter but it's too funny to wait. It feels a bit like a giant and humourous disclaimer! If it remains like that, I feel I'll have fun reading this parody!
xXKuroTsukiHimeXx chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
I was going to leave a review but... Gingers freak me the fuck out. Bye...
Minato's Moustache chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
I don't think you will ever understand how many times the line "gingers freak me the fuck out, bye." has saved my metaphorical marriage, I love that line, I love this story, I love your fabulous ass. The end.
SpOrTyNo1 chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
this was awesomely written loved it

:D
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
You know I cry every time i read this story, right?

Oh and logging in takes effort and stuff, so i won't even bother. ;D plus I'm on my phone.

But yeah, this is really painfully hilarious, updates wanted :3
darkbloodylegs chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
I have been laughing nonstop through all of these chapters.

Yes, I realised that this was published ages (6 months) ago, but I have to say that this is brillant (and making me feel guilty for using some of the clich├ęs).
Charly chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Mello proberly would have been made to wear a fall out boy shirt (shudders)not a good charlotte shirt
Mihael L. Jeevas1313 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
zomg! thank you sooo so much for the kristin stewart acting remark! Lolz that was so funny!
Mihael L. Jeevas1313 chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
This story is just...hilarious! Best parody I've ever read, well actually it's the only parody I've ever read...but it's awesome!
xThornyRosex chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Haha love this!

You had seriously better write more for this story!

And yeah the Mafia is actually very helpful I'll have you know! They took me in free-of-charge. They didn't ask anything in return and it's a total coincidence i went on a killing spree which i had never done before but it wasnt their influence or anything!

Seriously though-they're nice guys (ok you can take the gun from my head now Dave)

Write soon!

xThornyRosex chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
ok i'm sorry i had to...

13...15...whatever lol

tight chafing leather pants? O_o

haha Totally circumstantial right

And gingers freak me out

xThornyRosex chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Ok so 1. haha I love how the room went from small to big to small again - very consistent lol

2. HARRY POTTER REFERENCE

3. haha the Kira case isn't important-nah it's only like the whole point of Death Note-no biggie

4. your probably sick of all these reviews so I'm not going to do another one until chapter 8 unless i find something hilariously funny xD