Reviews for All about a kiss
Emerillion chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
TT sore wa totemo kawaiidatta.
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Awww, really cute! I think Kasahara would definitely freak out about their first kiss, especially if she thought about it too much, and would run away. LOL Nice job! Good for Dojo-he has her where she can't get away and springs it on her! LOL I bet he was frantic when he found her.

Hope you'll write more LW fic soon!
Geekgirl15 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Make it a chapter story this is so cool I love it please please make it a chapter story OMG this is the best fanfic I have ever read
Tieico chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I LOVE IT! I mean I'm reading the manga, and I'm still trying to find the anima online, but this is AMAZING!
Rose chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
make more
RighteousTie chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
pretty good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I do love Toshokan Sensou, though I'm a rather new fan. I haven't read the manga, only the anime, so please forgive me if my critique is off, since I haven't actually enjoyed this anime in a written form. I did think that some of the characters were a little bit off, but in a very minor way. When I read the part about the kiss, though, I smiled. I think that's the point of fanfic, even if you don't get the characters dead spot on, you can still illicit some emotion from your readers. Idk, maybe that's lame ; Anyways, I give it a thumbs up!
Faliza chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Holy crap! That was so good! Honestly, I just finished volume one, but it's pretty obvious that they will end up toghether! So... This was not too OOC. It was good.
Kyyran Hara chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
pretrty know there's a manga out on it too.
Smash41KMF chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
AWWWWWWEEE! I LOVE IT! it's sooo cute! keep it up! Great story!
hducudusjfjei643 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
AHhhhhhhh! I love it! so sweet 3
Siana chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
It was pretty nice, I liked it )

Thank you for your contribution to Toshokan Sensou !

Please write more, I so wanna see more of it _
kiki fuji chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
sooooooo cute I love library wars it has my two absolute anime elements violence and romance. I realy like youre story! keep it up!