Reviews for Past Love, True Love
DisneyFanGirl27 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I liked it it's cute!
tuxjim chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Sweet... I especially liked the 'competition' among the senshi to give Usagi what amounted to her choice of the one SHE would like to be with...and that Rei loves her so much that she didn't need to work at being patient with her. Interesxting employment of the Crystal to provide the heirs to the Moon Kingdom... I'll have to re-read to get a bit better grip on Hotaru's 'relationship' to Usagi.

Then again, please feel encouraged in that I was entertained enough by your efforts that I am willing to re-read the story to pick up on a not-necessarily-salient point in the story. I will re-read stories (and books, of course) that I really enjoy. I'm going to "follow" you so I can see if it is just this story, or your writing in general, that I like.
pegasiger chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
lol for losing a bet you sure did an awesome job. . it was very cute (adds to fave's)
The JamesS chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I love your story it was great. You did a fine job of doing it too! I hope you do another Usagi/Rei story soon. You are a great author. Keep up the great work.
fan-rei chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
i didn't see why you put this story in the humor category...

the way you went with it , it could have been a great orgy.

thanks for writing.
krugern chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great one-shot. Hope after doing this Rei-Usa pairing you will consider doing another one.
moonpower02 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
WOW! Alright, first off I must say you made a lot of great points in this short story. Like you can't force love and all. The other thing that I really like was that fact that you use the information from the anime and manga that Usagi didn't have a father that we knew of. What I really like the most was the way you did Hotaru. (LOL) That was great. She was funny smart and right to the point and even a plus was that YOU BUT SMALL LADY AND HER TOGETHER! YES! Thank you for that.

Over all I give this story 5 out of 5. Very well done. Keep up the great work. I do hope you write more and maybe (HOPE) that you do a Samll Lady/Saturn one next but that is just me.
Rukangel chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I have no idea y u where freaking out because it was good and funny best of it all, Ami been sooo not her and hotaru keeping setsuna quiet that was awesome KEEP IT UP!
sailor-ice chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was really great I laughed so much when everyone was holding rei back. And I liked how haruka was the dashing prince everyones role was wonderful. Hotaru is so insightful no one should be swayed by her young looks. When she said that line about setsunas daughter I was like what are you talking about but yeah. Anyways I like how you did not completely just trashed on mamoru and he still has a chance to make the future we know. And I'm totally for the idea of them not being tied down to each other in this present time. Of course that only because it allows for a reixusagi relationship anyways nice job!